Memories with Bdubs

3rd person p.o.v.

  He built and built his castle larger everyday. It was amazing how much he had accomplished in the short time he had been in Hermitcraft since he returned. Bdubs couldn't be prouder of himself. He checked to see how many building supplies he had left only to see that he was completely out of diorite and granite. He gave a tired sigh before getting ready to go on a mining mission.

  Pickaxe in hand and a few empty shulker boxes resting in his inventory, Bdubs began walking to his mine. Once inside, he felt that the mine was too quiet for his liking. Pulling out his phone, he began playing a random song and put on his earphones. He gave a small gasp of nostalgia and began to sing along to the lyrics.

"I had my share. And I've done my time."

  Swinging his pickaxe against the stone as the song blasted in his ears, Bdubs hummed softly as memories of his older series played through his head.

  "The good and the bad. I'm gonna fly."

   He finished collecting the materials he needed and headed back up to the surface, his determination greater now to finish his home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

  I don't know either okay. I just had this stuck in my head some time ago and wrote a little bit. I just wanted to finish this now so sorry if it seems a little rushed.

~pony

2/17/20