Chapter 6

Izuku's POV~

The feeling of someone ruffling my hair is how I was awoken after the plane landed. I was leaning against something and just buried my head into it further, not wanting to wake up. "C'mon little angel, we've got things to do." I heard someone say in a relatively soft voice.

As soon as Todoroki's voice registered in my head, I snapped my eyes open and sat straight up. When I had fallen asleep, I seemed to have rested my head on the Demon Halve's shoulder. "Good morning to you too, sleeping beauty." He said teasingly. I think it was supposed to be him making fun of me, but I was too busy blushing at the fact that he called me little angel again.

"Are we there already?" I asked him with a yawn. He looked at me as if I had grown two heads. "What?" I asked.

"Already? We were flying for like eleven hours." He said in disbelief.

I gaped at him. "I was asleep for eleven hours?!" He just nodded in confirmation. 'I'm never going to get to sleep tonight.' I mentally groaned. 'I guess it is only early morning here, I should be able to wear myself out by then.'

We grabbed our bags from the overhead compartment and made our way off of the plane. We didn't have any checked bags, so we just walked out and found a cab. All Might had already booked us a hotel room, but Todoroki was the one in charge of that stuff. I hadn't really paid attention and I had no clue what hotel we were staying at, or even what city we were currently in. Todoroki ended up telling the driver the name of our hotel and we were off.

When we arrived, we grabbed our bags out of the cab's trunk and made our way to the front desk. I guessed we were back to not talking unless necessary, he wasn't quick to strike up a conversation by any means. I was too awkward to even try. He quickly talked to the desk clerk and got our room number. We made our way to the elevator and then to our floor. Our room was at the very end of the hallway, but thankfully the hallway wasn't long.

Todoroki slipped the key into the lock and it clicked to signify we could enter. He opened the door up and we walked on in. I nearly sighed with relief when I saw that the room had two beds. The last thing I needed was to sleep on the floor for the duration of that segment of our little trip to the states.

Todoroki threw his bag onto the bed closest to the door, so I opted out for the one near the window. We both just ended up sitting on our respective beds, looking around the room, pretty freaking bored.

I turned to look at him awkwardly. "So um, what'd we do now?" I asked. All Might had never mentioned any activity in Maine, so I wasn't even sure if we had work here or if it was just a pit stop on our way through.

"We wait until All Might get's on another flight to Las Vegas. That's where a majority of activity seems to be taking place." He said while pulling out his phone. Basically, we had to sit in that hotel room until All Might got us more plane tickets. Who knew how long that would take?

"What do we do until then?" I asked him, already to bored to stay in this room any longer.

He sighed and slowly looked away from his phone to me. "We sit here and wait." He said. I slowly nodded to myself, accepting the fact that I would be bored for a whole lot of my life.

It took all of five minutes for me to throw my phone down on the bed and collapse with a groan. "What's your problem?" I heard Todoroki mutter. I doubt he even looked up at me.

"I'm bored." I groaned into the bed, not bothering to move my head at all.

"Hm, sound like a you problem."

'Why is he like this? What have I done to him to make him forsaken me so?' I over dramatically thought to myself. I then thought I'd just annoy him until he decides to do something with me.

I groaned again. Nothing. I groaned again, louder this time. Nothing. I screamed into the bed.

"Oh my god, what do you want?" He asked, sounding beyond annoyed.

I quickly say up with a happy smile on my face. "Play a game with me!" I suggested. We literally had nothing better to do, so why not?

"No." He said simply, going back to his phone.

I whined and moved over to his bed, sitting in front of him. "Why not?" I asked him while pouting.

"Because."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"No."

I scooted closer to him and started to poke his shoulder. "Please Todoroki?"

He finally put his phone down and looked up at me. "Fine. What'd you want to play?" He asked still very annoyed with my behavior.

I smiled even wider than before. "We could play truth or dare? Or never have I ever? Or twenty one questions? It's up to you, I don't have a preference really." I said, shrugging.

"It's not like I care either. You pick." He said back, staring me in the eyes. It almost felt like he was challenging me to not listen to him.

I stared right back. "No you pick."

He rolled his eyes at me and said, "You're the one that wanted to play a game. You pick." He argued back.

I frowned. I guess he did have a point, but I don't really like to admit defeat. "I picked the activity, so you pick the specific game." I shot back.

He leaned forwards on his hands, stopping when he was still a few inches away from my face, but still close enough to make me blush bright red. "You. Pick."