Chapter 20

Shoto's POV~

"Izuku!" I screamed, as my 'brother' burned a handprint into his chest. The poor little Angel passed out nearly instantly from how bad the pain was. Thankfully, I knew it wouldn't kill him, just leave a nasty scar. It's really hard to kill Halves, and that burn wouldn't cut it.

Touya's quirk was called cremation. The flame is so hot it burns blue. If he would have left his hand there long enough, he would have cremated Izuku alive.

I wasn't sure when the first tear slipped from my eye, but I didn't care. I didn't care if they saw me cry, I just had to help Izu.

"Want to try that again?" The guy in the hoodie asked me as leaned against the bars of my holding cell.

"Fi-" Before I could even agree to whatever they wanted, a loud crash could be heard from the upstairs of whatever building we were in.

That sounded familiar. Too familiar.

Oh God, why him?

"Sup fuckers!" I heard Satan himself scream while storming down the stairs.

"Who the hell are you?" The guy in the hoodie asked.

"This wasn't the plan Bakugou!" Iida shouted, running in after him, followed by Uraraka and Kirishima. I didn't particularly like any of them, but I had never been happier to see someone.

"Fuck the plan, it was dumb anyway. I just want to kick some rogue ass!" He shouted, starting to attack Touya with his explosions.

"Kirishima!" I yelled, catching the red head's attention. "Get me out of here." I instructed.

He nodded and ran to my cell, using his quirk to beat the metal until a hole, big enough for me to squeeze through, appeared. "Thank you." I said to him, rushing my words as I ran to where Touya had thrown Izuku, when Bakugou had attacked him.

"What the fuck?!" Bakugou yelled. He was facing the wall now. I assume the mist guy had teleported him away from his initial target.

I grabbed onto Izuku, checking to see how bad his chest was. It had already started to heal itself, thank God for our quick healing, but I could already see the scar tissue forming.

"Kurogiri, get us out of here." The hooded male said, and then him and the mist guy were gone, leaving just Touya.

"Tag him!" Uraraka yelled as he got ready to run. Kirishima was quicker though, attaching a tag and then Touya was gone, glitching out. Good riddance.

I held Izuku in my arms, knowing he'd wake up soon. "C'mon little Angel, we have to get out of here." I said softly, brushing his hair from his face and then rubbing my finger against his cheek.

"What the hell happened to him?" Kirishima asked from above us. All four of them had gathered around us, watching me try to wake Izu up.

"The one you tagged burned him." I said, staring at the hand print that was now as healed as it was ever going to get. You could still clearly see it, and it was raised up, just a bit.

Izuku groaned, catching my attention. "Izu!" I exclaimed as his eyes opened and he weakly smiled at me.

"That stung a little bit." He said, moving to rub his new scar.

I chuckled at him, tears forming in my eyes. That could have been so much worse. I could have lost him. Just because it's hard to kill us, doesn't mean it's impossible. "I bet." Was all I said.

"Did Todoroki just laugh? Wait, is he crying right now? What the fuck is happening?" Kirishima asked, sounding even more confused than normal.

"Shut it shitty hair." I was little surprised that Bakugou was the one that kept him quiet, I wasn't expecting it at all.

"Language! Both of you!" Iida shouted.

I had already tuned them out, just focusing on the Angel Halve in my arms. "Sho, don't cry! I'm fine, see?" He said, touching his chest. He wasn't in any pain, which was a good thing.

I pulled him into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry." I whispered to him. Our classmates were now all arguing and none of them were even paying attention.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked me softly.

"It's my fault that he hurt you. I should have just given in the first time they asked." I explained.

He pulled away, still holding onto my shoulders, but now making eye contact. "If you would have given in the that easily, you wouldn't be my Sho, now would you? We both knew I could handle it, and now look at me! I'm perfectly fine and we're both safe. You made the best decision for both of us. Besides, I think this scare makes me look pretty cool. Burn scars have that affect." He said, lightly touching my own scar.

I lightly laughed at his comment. Only he would get a huge handprint burned into his chest and like it because it makes him look cool.

"Please, just never scare me like that again." I said after a second or two. I don't know if I could deal with something like that again. It was the worst experience I had ever had. Even worse than my own burn.

"No promises?" He said sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes at him, a smile still on face, and then pulled his face to mine, connecting out lips. I can't even tell you how long I had been waiting to do that. And boy was it worth the wait.

"Well fuck this."

I pulled away from Izuku to see our classmates just standing a few feet away, looking very awkward. I looked at them all with a blank face.

"Well if that's how you want to play it." Bakugou said under his breath, stomping right up to Kirishima and pulling him into a heated kiss.

Not surprised.

Once they pulled apart, everyone directed their attention to Uraraka and Iida. They both just looked at each other and then quickly shook their heads.

"I have a girlfriend!" They both rushed.

Again, not surprised.

"Are we allowed to go home now?" Izu asked, well everyone in a general questions.

"Oh yeah, Aizawa wants you both back at UA." Uraraka spoke up.

This can't be good.