Rejected

"Abigail, get your butt down here and make breakfast!" Well, thats my brother for you I guess. We were close at one point, but one day, it just stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Flashback)

"Abigail, where are you?" My mother called in a singsong voice. Little 5 year old me giggled into my hands so my position wasn't compromised. She sauntered right past the bush I was hiding in. Score!

A growl from the tree line made both mine and my mom's heads snap up. It wasn't friendly. A big black wolf with light green eyes stared my mom down, causing her to slowly back towards me.

"Abigail," she whispered softly, "when I distract him, I want you to run home and tell dad what happened, okay?" All I could do was nod my head.

My mom shifted into her beautiful tan wolf and ran at the form in front of her. Taking that as my cue, I ran home as fast as my little legs could take me. Dad sensed my distress and came sprinting down the stairs of the pack house. All I could say was one word.

"Mom."

Dad sprinted out the door with a snarl, and we never heard from either of them again.

(Flashback over)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking at the small picture of our once happy family, I sulked down the stairs and into the kitchen and mindlessly made pancakes for the pack.

My mind wandered to my mate. What would he be like? Would he take me away from this hellhole I call a pack? I hope he does. I can't deal with this much longer.

Hearing footsteps coning down the stairs, I ran up to my room in the attic and hid so the pack wouldn't see me. After all, who would want to see such an ugly thing while eating breakfast? Not my pack.

Once it got quiet downstairs, I headed towards the school with my bag in hand. It was an all werewolf school, so instead of having some of the normal classes like P.E., we had training courses.

Some of the classes even required us to shift, but of course, I didn't participate in those classes. I hadn't yet shifted, so how could I anyways?

Oh well, at least I get to go to school.

I sauntered to my locker with my head down and shoulders slumped. Hopefully no one would notice me, and I could have a peaceful day for once. But I guess the Moon Goddess just wasn't on my side.

"Oh look its the fatass!" Someone shouted from the crowd. Of course, that caused everyone to look at me, and as soon as I was noticed, I was pushed and shoved to the floor, my books scattering everywhere. As I went to pick them up, someone in black vans and dark blue jeans stepped on my biology book.

My wolf began yipping in joy, practically jumping all over the place in excitement. "Mate!" She crowed over and over again in my head. "Mate, mate, mate!"

I looked up, and my soft blue-green eyes met steely brown ones. Oh shit. I could recognize those eyes anywhere. My mate, was the soon-to-be alpha!

"Well, lets get this over with." He said softly to me.

I just looked at alpha John confused. What did he mean by get this over with?

"I, Alpha John Beale, reject you, Abigail Hudson, as my mate."

I stood in shock as my wolf whimpered and pranced inside me. She didn't like this, not one bit.

"I, Abigail Hudson, accept your rejection as my mate." I don't know what made me say that, but I did. Can't take it back now.
John walked away from me and up to the pack slut, Ann. He grabbed her by her belt loop and pulled her into his chest, smashing his lips to hers, causing my wolf to growl so loud I thought my head would explode.

Just as I turned around to walk to class, Alpha John casually threw "Oh, and Abigail, pack your bags. You're going to Casea, and you leave tonight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Casea is the name of the supernatural boarding school)

Sorry its so short! I promise I'll be updating more often! Hope you like it so far!
~Kelli