Author's Note

Now don't worry I will post a chapter later tonight. Just thought I should tell you, but relatively soon I will be posting a new story. It is not a werewolf story like this one.

Keep your mind open when you hear the name, because it's most likely not what you think it is.

It's called When I See Heaven.

Here's the summary.

Ava Spencer was your average teen moving from New York City to the tiny town of Avinger, Texas. In this little town, everyone has known each other since birth. There are less than 500 people in this little town, and a single one of them stands out. Loretto Rhimes. Something about him just caught her attention and held it. She couldn't explain it, but there was something decidedly not human about this guy. It wasn't bad, but it may not be good.

Loretto Rhimes was a fallen angel from the town of Avinger. When angels fall, they get a list of things they need to complete before they can return to Heaven. Loretto has one thing left on his list. Fall in love. When Ava Spencer comes to his town, he knows she's the one. But what will it take to get her to love him? How will he explain the gut feeling she has about him?

Find out, in When I See Heaven.

No this is not something like If I Stay, Ava is not about to die and he saves her. This is about a human girl falling for an angel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yep. Idea for it came to me while in the shower. Why do ideas always come while I'm showering? So yeah this's the next book I am planning on writing. I'll send another author's not when it's up. I'm not going to force you to read it, but I think you guys will like it. I already have a whole plot set up for it. It'll probably be up next week or so. New chapter soon to follow this! Like maybe in an hour or two cuz I'm trying to decide what I want it to be.

Oh well, hope you enjoy the chapter coming soon! I'm gonna try and update more often and hopefully update twice a week. Sound good? Sounds pretty good to me! Maybe some encouragement in the comments will make me update even faster. *wink wink*

I wonder how many of you actually read this. Comment if you did!

~Kelli