The Marking

(6 months later)

I sat under the willow tree by the school, stretched out with my back against the trunk and my butt on the soft green grass below me. When I looked up, there was a beautiful sight to see. There was fields of grass and flowers coating the ground, and a dense layer of pine trees stood proudly behind them, bright green in the middle of spring. The sky was a soft blue, with the occasional wispy cloud floating here and there.

I came here to think. Damien was out doing some Alpha duties, and I was trying to decide what to get him for our anniversary. Tomorrow was our 1 year anniversary of the day we began dating, but I had yet to get him a gift. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to do, but it required a little bit of shopping.

So, I hopped into my car and drove to the mall, heading into the one place I knew the gift would be. Victoria Secret.

You see, Damien and I had not yet completed the mating. He wanted to wait until I was ready, and that meant being emotionally over John's rejection.

"I am ready now." I thought to myself, taking a deep breath and letting it out in a whoosh.

I walked into the store with my head held high and went straight for the lingerie section of the store. A couple things caught my eye, and I grabbed them to take with me to the dressing room.

The first was a light blue lacy bra with a matching thong. It was a pretty aqua color and went well with my eyes.

The second was a black corset type thing with a sheer bottom that left some stomach showing. It had lace sheer sleeves and a black leopard print thong to go with it.

The third was a deep red bra with matching thong. It was simple, yet had its own attraction about it.

After deciding they fit well, I bought all 3, knowing which one I would use for tomorrow night. It would be the second one with the black corset, since I wanted to show off my body just a little bit more than normal.

I went to bed early, thinking of all that would happen tomorrow. It was definitely going to be an eventful day.

~Sleepy Sleepy~

I woke up to the blaring sound of the alarm, and I was not happy. It was my anniversary! Shouldn't I be able to sleep in?

Apparently my alarm clock didn,t think so, because it just kept on blaring until I got up and shut it off.

After a little bit of yawning and stretching, I hopped into the shower, scrubbing myself sparkly clean. I did my usual morning routine, but then had to add something new. Waxing.

After that painful experience, I quickly got dressed in a nice sleek silver cocktail dress before heading downstairs. Damien was taking me out to lunch, and he's said wear something nice, so I did.

I didn't put on any makeup really, just mascara. I didn't feel like doing much since it would just get ruined later tonight.

For my hair, I put high ponytail, leaving a few pieces out and curled those to add a more elegant look.

Finally, I was finished and ready to meet Damien.

Right on cue, there was a knock at the door, and I skipped over to answer it. Once again, my jaw just fell to the floor.

Damien was wearing a black tuxedo and let me tell you, hunny he looked yummy.

"Ready to go?" He asked with his signature grin on his face. God i loved that grin. It was just so adorable.

"Yeah sure let me just grab my bag out of my room." I replied before walking slowly up to my room.

I grabbed my silver purse, putting the lingerie in a hidden pocket on the inside of the bag. We were going to cuddle and watch movies after the date, but if I had my way, we were going to do more then just cuddle.

My wolf nodded her head in agreement and yipped with excitement. She really loved Damien.

Soon enough, we had hopped into his black Mustang and were off, heading to a fancy Italian restaurant downtown. It was wonderful, with warm lighting and elegant furniture, and the room just had that warm feel to it.

After dinner we went back to his house, and up to his room. He sat on the edge of the bed while I went to the bathroom to get changed. Oh this sure was going to surprise the hell out of me.

When I walked back into Damien's room, his eyes caught mine and his immediately darkened with lust. He grabbed me strongly yet gently and shoved me up against the wall.

"Mine!" He growled, his eyes black. His wolf had taken over.

I didn't respond, I just began to kiss the base of his neck and worked my way up to his jaw. I kissed up his cheek and to the corner of his mouth before he growled out "Abs, if you don't stop now, I won't be able to control myself."

"Then don't." I whispered in his ear seductively.

That was all it took. He threw me onto the bed and jumped on top of me, careful to keep his weight off but make sure our bodies were in constant contact with each other.

He kissed me roughly on the lips, and I responded just as rough. My hands felt their way under his shirt and he let out a low moan, indicating I was doing something right.

My hands kept trailing upward until his short was off, and next thing I knew, Damien had pulled my corset up over my head and started sucking on left breast, kneading the other with his right hand. His left hand was busy trailing down my stomach while i yanked off his jeans, revealing him in his boxers. Soon those were off as well, and his erect manhood stared at me, just begging for attention.

But before I could do anything about it, Damien's hand slid under my panties and cupped me, making me gasp and moan loudly. I arched my back, trying to get closer to him, and he gladly gave me what I wanted.

And you know where it goes from there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yaaay I updated! I'm really sorry guys I updated like 2 weeks ago on a previous chapter and hit the publish button, I only noticed recently that 3 chapters have not published. I feel really bad because it makes me look like I broke my promise of updating once a week! I contacted Wattpad and hopefully they'll get it fixed ASAP and you can see this explanation. But until you do, sorry! Not my fault!

But anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Took 2 hours to write so I really hope you did. Thanks guys!

And as always, don't be a silent reader!

~Kelli