4

Harry was hovering over Louis. He inhaled deeply and the most delicious scent he'd ever smelt hit his nostrils. Louis smelled sweet, like a mixture of different flowers.

Louis was squirming underneath him, panting and moaning.
"Please Harry! It hurts!"

Harry threw his clothes off and his erection slapped against his stomach. Louis let out a loud moan at the sight and wiggled out of his own t-shirt. Harry's hands roamed over his torso and Louis lifted his body to the touch.

"It's okay love. I'll take care of you." Harry cooed before he pulled down Louis' boxers in one quick motion.

The smell of Louis' slick hit him like a punch in the stomach and Harry lost it. He just had to taste it. He leaned down and licked a wet stripe along Louis' inner thigh, tasting the slick. Louis threw his head back with a guttural sound that traveled directly to Harry's leaking cock.

Harry took a brief moment to look at Louis with lust-blown eyes. He had never seen something so beautiful and absolutely obscene at the same time. Louis' sweaty, gorgeous body was trembling underneath him and he couldn't get enough. He just had to touch him. He let his hands travel over Louis' abs once more before he opened his legs wider to gain access.

"Please Harry, fuck me!" Louis whimpered.

Harry let out a growl and pushed inside until he bottomed out. Louis let out a deep moan and came all over his stomach. Harry watched him orgasm and couldn't believe what he saw. It was the sexiest thing he'd ever witnessed and the sight turned him on even more if it was even possible. He started to pound into Louis at a brutal pace. Louis was hard again within seconds and they both moaned loudly with every thrust. Louis' hands were everywhere. He scratched Harry's back which made Harry growl with pleasure. He liked it rough. Louis seemed to like it rough as well, considering the delicious sounds he made every time Harry pounded into him. Harry's inner Alpha thrived and it made him insane from lust. Harry leaned down to sniff the breathtaking Omega and Louis did the same. Each other's scents made them both shout out in ecstasy. Louis put a hand in Harry's hair and tugged it hard. Harry moaned out loud and pounded harder. "Fuck! Yes! More! Alpha!" Louis whined, totally wrecked.

Harry could feel his knot starting to form. This would be over almost before it even started.
"Harder Harry! Fuck! I'm close again!" Louis shouted and Harry complied, fucking into Louis with everything he had. He hit Louis' prostate with every thrust and Louis let out obscene sounds. Harry's mind was blown. He had never had sex like this.

Harry's knot grew and popped. He came with a guttural sound and so did Louis. Their eyes met and they stared at each other in shock for a second before they both threw their heads back from the incredible feeling of knotting. Harry's cum kept pumping out and he experienced the longest, most intense orgasm of his lifetime. From the sound of it, Louis was right there with him.

Harry fell on top of Louis, unable to keep himself up any longer. His arms felt like jello. They were both panting hard, locked together.
"Jesus Christ, Louis. That was insane." Harry mumbled against Louis' hair.

"So good, so good. Thank you." Louis ranted still coming down from his high.

Harry rolled to the side and made sure to take Louis with him. They were still stuck together and it was such an intimate thing that it should feel strange and uncomfortable but Harry realized that it didn't.

Instead, he felt an urge to kiss Louis. Before he could think things through he leaned in and brushed their lips together. He lingered for a while before he moved his head back to look Louis in the eyes. He stared back, breathlessly. Then Louis moved closer instead and pressed their lips together. Harry's hand came up to cup Louis' cheek and they started to move their lips together slowly. This was nothing like the rough sex they just had. It was sweet and lovely and Louis let out a whimper and pressed his body closer to Harry and entangled his fingers in Harry's hair. They opened their mouths at the same time and Harry snuck his tongue inside and deepened the kiss. Louis let him eagerly and they kissed for a long while before Harry broke loose and started to kiss down Louis' neck instead.

He nibbled on the soft skin and sucked a lovebite in the crook of Louis' neck which made the smaller boy moan. Harry rolled on top of Louis and kissed him passionately. Louis scratched Harrys back and let out a moan into Harry's mouth.

The knot had gone down but they were both hard again so Harry started to thrust in and out of Louis once more, slowly this time. Louis broke the kiss and threw his head back with a moan that made Harry's whole body shiver from lust.

They locked eyes and Harry started to thrust a little harder, looking for Louis' sweet spot. He immediately noticed when he found it by the way Louis sounded. After a couple of thrusts more Harry got a close-up of Louis' face when he climaxed. His eyes rolled in the back of his head and he opened his mouth and let out a scream and Harry lost it again. He connected their lips once more and kissed him hard while he picked up the pace again, chasing his knot. He needed to knot Louis again. His mind went blank as he pounded into Louis again and again, hitting his prostate with every thrust. Louis was a moaning mess and when Harry finally felt his knot release he bit down on Louis' neck, making sure he didn't get the bonding mark even if he wanted to. The orgasm was so intense that he thought he would blackout. Louis screamed again and held on for dear life, when he climaxed once more.

They laid like that for what felt like ages before the knot finally went down and Harry could pull out of Louis. He fell to his back, feeling totally drained, both physically and emotionally. What was happening to him? He had sex with Omegas before during his rut. Female Omegas, but it had never felt like this.

He turned his head to look at Louis. He was sound asleep. Harry got out of bed to get a wet cloth and washed Louis' chest and stomach before he pulled the cover over the sleeping Omega. He kissed his forehead and brushed away a sweaty stray of hair from his eyes. He stared fondly at the sleeping boy for a while, doing his best to push away any unwanted thoughts or feelings. He had become a master at denial over the years and this was not the time to finally acknowledge anything. Louis needed him to help him through his heat, nothing more.