8

Harry laid down on his bed and waited for Louis to make a move. He was going to be the submissive one this time, no matter how much it went against his nature.

Louis stared at him for a while before he finally crawled into bed and lay on top of Harry.
"Are you sure?"

Harry locked eyes with Louis and nodded his head. Louis inhaled sharply and crashed their lips together. Harry let him take the lead in the kiss. Louis explored his mouth with his tongue and their breathing increased. Louis broke free and started to kiss down Harry's jawline. He entangled his hand in Harry's curls and pulled his head to the side so he would get better access to his neck. Harry whimpered.

Louis smirked at the sound and sucked on Harry's earlobe for a while before he proceeded to trail kisses down his neck. He sucked lightly where he had bitten him when they bonded and Harry let out a loud moan in return. His whole body was tingling and he grasped the sheets to have something to hold on to.

Louis kissed him again and started to take off Harry's t-shirt. They broke loose so Harry could remove it and Louis took off his own shirt as well.

He kissed and nibbled his way down Harry's chest and sucked a nipple into his mouth. Harry arched his back with an "aaaah." Louis took the other nipple between his fingers and twisted it. Harry threw his head back in pleasure. The fact that he could sense everything Louis felt increased his pleasure to unimaginable heights. The way that Louis moaned against his nipple assured him that it was the same for him.

Louis let his hands roam over Harry's upper body before he pulled his sweats down and threw them on the floor. He quickly removed the rest of his own clothes before he laid down between Harry's legs and pressed kisses up his inner thigh. Harry's breath hitched when he came closer to his crotch.

Louis looked up at Harry. His pupils were blown.
"Lube?"

"Top drawer." Harry answered out of breath.

Louis opened the drawer and found the bottle. He pulled off Harry's boxers and tossed them aside before he opened the bottle of lube and lubricated three fingers. He locked eyes with Harry once more.
"Ready love?"

Harrys drew in a heated breath from the use of the word.
"Yeah."

"Don't knot my mouth." Louis let out before he leaned down and took Harry's cock in his mouth. Harry moaned from the combination of the insane pleasure of Louis' wet mouth around him and that Louis got even more turned on from sucking his cock. Louis really liked it.

Louis started to circle a finger around Harry's rim before he pushed it inside. Harry moaned again from the light burn. Louis pulled his finger in and out while he proceeded to suck Harry's cock.
"More! Please! More!" Harry growled and pulled his own hair totally out of it.

Louis moaned and pushed another finger inside and started to scissor him open. Harry was panting hard. His whole body was trembling.
"I need you...aaahh..please....inside..."

Louis took Harry's cock out of his mouth and looked up.
"Are you sure? I only put two fingers in so far. I don't want to hurt you." He had trouble forming words.

"Yes, like the burn." Harry confessed shamelessly.

"Fucking hell. That's hot!" Louis growled and lubed himself.

He put the tip against Harry's hole and pushed inside slowly until he bottomed out. Considering he had been a Beta until a couple of days ago he had a big cock. Not as big as Harry's but still big enough to stretch Harry enough that the burning sensation made him wild from lust.

Louis pulled out and thrust inside again. He began to thrust hard and fast and Harry was a moaning mess. Louis changed his angle and hit Harry's prostate dead on with the next thrust.
"Fuck! There! Again!" Harry shouted and grabbed his own cock, trying to find release.

Louis let him and concentrated on fucking into Harry instead with everything he got. He knew he wouldn't last long with the way Harry was feeling emotionally, the sounds he made, and how tight and warm he was.

Harry came with a guttural mixture between a growl and a moan a couple of minutes later and it tipped Louis right over the edge. He crashed down on Harry's chest and just laid there panting hard. Slick was dripping down his legs but he didn't care for the moment.

Harry put his arms around him after he pulled out and held him close.
"That was amazing, Lou. You can do that anytime you want." Harry whispered and he could feel Louis feeling proud of his words.

Louis finally looked up and stared into Harry's eyes.
"Good to know. Can you knot me now?" Louis blushed from his own request.

"I'd love to. You never have to feel embarrassed to ask for my knot, Lou." Harry whispered and leaned in to give Louis a kiss. He flipped them around and now it was his time to explore Louis' body with his lips, tongue, and teeth. When he sucked on the bonding mark Louis came with a high-pitched scream that blew Harry's mind.

Ten minutes later he finally knotted and Louis had his third orgasm. They fell asleep in each other's arms right after not caring about the spunk.