5

He snuck out of the bedroom but left the door ajar so he would hear when Louis needed him again. He dragged a hand through his tangled curls with a sigh. He really needed a shower but his stomach was growling from lack of food and that felt more urgent.

He walked down to the kitchen to make something quick. He found a box of mac and cheese and started to make food. His body felt hot and his skin tingled. Just like it used to before he went into a rut. That was strange, it wasn't time for that now. Unless... Harry's eyes widened in surprise. Was Louis' heat triggering his rut? No, that couldn't be the case. But he felt all the familiar signs. Fuck!

He realized that he had to inform the boys what was going on. With a deep, erratic breath he picked up his phone and decided to call Liam. He swallowed nervously. Liam answered on the second ring.

"Ehm, hi, it's Harry."

"Hi, Harry, what's up? How's Louis doing?" Liam asked calmly.

Harry started to fiddle with his fingers and gulped loudly.
"Ehrm..." He cleared his voice. "Louis has gone into heat."

The line went silent.
"Liam, did you hear me?" Harry asked after a while.

"Yeah, where is he now? Does he need anything?" Liam sounded worried and Harry growled possessively.

"He's here with me. I'm taking care of him."

"Oh? You mean?" Liam sounded.

"Yeah. I know it's weird but he needs me. I couldn't just leave him." Harry sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Does it feel weird?" Liam questioned.

Harry hesitated briefly before answering.
"No, not at all how strange as it might sound. It feels....right." Harry admitted.

"Good." It sounded like Liam was smiling.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows.
"I don't get it, Liam. Why would he turn into an Omega now? He's turning 21 this year. It doesn't make sense."

"I have my suspicions Harry but I have to do some research before I can answer that." Liam answered sounding a bit emotional.

"Okay? And Liam, I'm going into rut. Louis somehow triggered it. So yeah, you won't be hearing from either of us in a couple of days." Harry mumbled. He still couldn't believe it. He had to get away from Louis. Neither of them would be in their right mind soon.

"Shit! Harry, are you sure it's smart to stay with Louis?" Liam worded in concern.

"No, I don't know. I'll talk to Louis about it when he wakes up and isn't...you know." Harry muttered.

"Yeah, okay. Call if you need help with anything." Liam offered.

"Louis is mine!" Harry growled angrily. Okay, what the fuck was his problem?

Liam chuckled on the other end of the line.
"He sure is, I didn't mean it like that. Bye Harry."

Harry hung up the phone and grabbed a plate. He needed to eat something. He had swallowed the last bite down when Louis' voice sounded from the bedroom.
Harry dropped everything and ran upstairs. The sight that met him when he pushed the door open took his breath away.

Louis was laying spread out on the sheets. He had one hand around his cock and the other one buried deep inside of himself. He was whimpering Harry's name over and over and Harry sprung into action.

He sat down on the bed. He couldn't tear his eyes from Louis fingering himself.
"Damn, that's so fucking hot, baby."

He looked up briefly to see Louis blush. He didn't know if it was from his words or from the way he must be looking at him but he didn't care.

"Please Alpha, need you, inside." Louis begged, voice thick with arousal.

Fucking hell! Harry let out a moan. Louis sounded so good begging.
"Soon, baby. I'll take care of you. But first I want to see you come like this, can I?" Harry asked with a husky voice.

Louis closed his eyes but nodded his head before he speeded up, frantically searching for a release.

Harry dived down and started to lick around Louis' rim and Louis buckled his hips with a high-pitched scream and spurted cum all over himself. He was hard again within seconds.

He pulled his fingers out and whined from the loss. Harry growled and slipped down to taste Louis' sperm.
"Mmmm...you taste amazing baby. Such a good boy. I'm gonna make you feel so good." Harry mumbled and took Louis' cock in his mouth.

Louis jolted up with a loud "aaaah" as soon as he felt Harry's wet lips around his member.

Harry started to bob his head up and down and put two fingers inside Louis at the same time. He fingerfucked him at the same pace as his mouth. He couldn't believe he was actually doing this but he was too far gone in the moment to even consider what it meant. It was all Louis, Louis, Louis, and the smaller boy gripped his hair and tugged it hard while he let out fantastic noises.

Harry had a hard time containing himself. He just wanted to knot Louis. His Louis. From the sound of it, he would be able to soon, anyway. Louis came once again a second later and Harry swallowed the warm liquid. It tasted great.

He wiped the side of his mouth with his thumb and came up to kiss Louis. They started a heated make-out session and Harry pushed inside and started to fuck Louis at a brutal pace. He wanted to knot so badly. Louis just took it, all of him, and even begged him to go faster and harder. Harry felt like he was exploding when he finally knotted and they both came loudly.

Louis opened his eyes after a while and just looked at him. Harry gulped. He could feel his rut building up.

"Louis, I'm going into rut." He blurted out.

Louis' eyes widened in surprise.
"Oh, I didn't know it was time for that... Didn't you have your rut last month?"

Harry blushed.
"Yeah, I did. This...you...triggered it. I can leave Louis."

"What? No!" Louis shouted.

"Lou, we'll both be out of it. It's not a good idea..." Harry tried to protest.

Louis hugged him closer.
"I need you, Harry. I think it's a great idea. Then we'll be equals. I don't have to be embarrassed for this... for needing you."

"Hey, no love! Never be embarrassed. This is amazing. You are amazing!" Harry bit his lower lip. "Are you sure?"

Louis nodded his head eagerly.
"Don't leave me. I'm gonna take care of you Alpha. I'll be good." He blushed from his own words.

Harry looked down at Louis and his stomach erupted into butterflies.
"I'll stay." He kissed the tip of Louis' nose before he pulled out.
"Come on, let's shower!"

Beta to Omegaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें