[18+ WARNING] Chapter 4: A Rakdos Performance

SMUT WARNING! LIKE, HOLY SHIT, THAT'S SMUTTY! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Kerrick

As much as I hate to admit it, I do take after my mother. I am Rakdos, through and through. By the time I was seven, I had already done multiple performances alongside the numerous imps and devils present in Rix Maadi, managing to outdo most of them.

By the time I was sixteen, I had made lots of friends in the cult, and... well, my childhood was rather interesting. I have experience with sex, to say the least.

The thing with sex in the cult, though, was it was almost always some whore. Some uncultured, sex-crazed girl who managed to make herself presentable enough to be appealing.

Miss Vess is on another level entirely. She was flawless, with a body any Rakdos woman would kill for, literally. Untouched by anything other than the scarring from her contract, but that was barely visible. She was a vision of perfection.

And here she was, laying on top of me.

"Well, that was a quick change in your demeanor, dear," she teased, tugging at my shirt. "Now, we can't have any fun if you don't take all this off, hmmmmm?" She purred, moving her hand beneath it.

I laughed and did as she requested, removing my shirt. I had quite a few scars from my time performing, but the look on Lili's face told me she really didn't give a fuck.

"Now, it can't be just me naked, right?" I asked.

She chuckled and moved my hands to her hips again. "That is a valid point. How about I have some help with this part, dear?" She said, tugging at the straps of her gown. "Feel free to touch whatever you wish.".

I chuckled as my hands slipped beneath the partially transparent fabric of her gown, roaming across her body, tracing every beautiful curve of her. My hands eventually found the swell of her breasts and came to rest there, lightly groping her.

She let out a small gasp as I caressed her breasts. Humming softly, doing exactly what she said she would, letting my hands do as they please.

After showing her chest the attention it deserved, I moved my hands back down to her gown and removed it. "Much better," she said. Her sex was already glistening with anticipation, a sight that only served to make me harder.

"One more thing, Lovely," I said, tugging at my waist. "Lay down. Then we can start..." I ordered.

Liliana did as I said, now lying beneath me as I stripped down. "Hard already? I like the way things are going..." she observed, letting her eyes rest on my erect member, biting her lip.

I moved on top of her and started grinding against her, my length not yet inside of her, just teasing her with the idea of me entering her. "How do you want this? Gentle? Rough? Or should I show you what I've learned from my time in the Cult?".

Her eyes lit up when I mentioned the Cult. "That's right. You know how to party, don't you? How about you show me what you know?" She said, wrapping her legs around me. "Don't be gentle. I want it rough.".

I chuckled in an almost sinister manner. "Oh, that won't be hard to do, Miss Vess," I told her before leaning down to her ear. "Just make sure to be nice and loud for me, and I'll show you a performance my parun would have been shocked by." I whispered.

She squirmed beneath me, moaning softly. "Your performance has already been amazing so far... show me what else you can do...".

"I haven't even started, precious," I said. "Rough, you said?" I teased.

"Please, Kerrick.".

"You don't need to ask twice." I said, pushing into her without warning. She opened her mouth in a silent scream, before whimpering slightly. I started slowly, taking in everything about her. The way her face would contort as I moved in and out, flashing from ecstasy to pain. The way she ran her hands across my body. The way she would make little noises with each push.