[18+ WARNING] Chapter 9: What Happens On Innistrad

Well, this one is my best piece of... This nature. I had a lot of fun writing this. I mean, for fucks sake, it's Lili. We all love Lili. And if you don't, y'all seriously. On. Some shit.

Kerrick

The next morning, I woke up to an empty bed.

Also, tied down.

"You're a deep sleeper, Kerrick. And I'm thankful for that," I heard Liliana say as she walked into the room. She had on nothing but a lacy bra, panties, and a mischievous expression. "Maybe if you got up earlier, it would be me tied to the bed." She teased as she got on top of me.
I smiled up at her, admiring the way her revealing outfit clung to her flawless body. "Good morning to you too, Lili," I said, eyes still locked on her.

Her eyes narrowed and she dug her nails into my shoulder. "We're doing things different this time around," she stated as I hissed in pain. "First of all, none of this 'Lili' business. I am to be addressed as Miss Vess. Understood?" She added with a sinister grin.

"Yes." I replied.

"Wrong answer, dear," she chided, dragging her nails downward, leaving angry red marks where they scratched at my skin. "Let's try again. Do you understand, Kerrick?" She asked again.

"Understood, Miss Vess." I corrected.

Her expression softened. "Good boy. Now, do you want to have some fun?" She asked, biting the tip of her index finger.

"Please, Miss Vess." I said. This was an entirely new experience for me. When I had slept with other women, neither of us were restricted. We were free to bite, scratch, and choke to our heart's content.

But being tied down? That was new. I honestly don't know if I'm going to like this. She's more free than me. She could touch, hurt, or pleasure anything she wanted, while I'm only able to touch what she allows me.
I could go through this whole romp without even entering her. The suspense of that got me hard pretty quickly.

"Wow, it really is easy to get you in the mood, isn't it?" She observed, running a finger along my erect member. Even that slight touch, no matter how small it was, sent a wave of euphoria through me. "I like that.".

"You're going to need to be able to keep it up today. If I'm staying in The Manor, I need to be entertained." She said as she suddenly pushed her sex against my length.

Her panties were already wet, her fluids dripping onto my groin. Dear Gods, I wanted to be inside her. I struggled against the leather straps holding me in place, but found no slack to them.

She laughed at my sudden movement and started slowly grinding against me. "Be patient, dear. I promise you'll be there eventually, but for now, I get to have my fun." She taunted.

Seeing me struggle to control myself, she smiled in that same sinister way she had before. "I think I'll have a bit more fun with this, Kerrick. Do you like the sound of that?".

"...No, Miss Vess..." I almost whimpered.

"Well, I don't care," she replied harshly. "I'm going to have my way with you," she stated. "But, you're not going to come until I say you can. If you come before I say…" she held her hand up, and it began glowing violet. "Not all of my magic is death. Quite a bit is just pain. Do you see where I'm going with this?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, Miss Vess. I come before you say, you punish me." I replied, doing my best to restrain myself, thankful I was bound to the bed. Oh, if I weren't, I would be fucking her so hard, her zombified servants would feel it.

The buildup of watching her move around me. The slight touches she gave me. The way she drew out every second of going down on me. All these things served to make me coming right then and there all too easy.