Week 1-Problems

Lisa POV

I was at home looking through the photos I had took for the week. Jennie haven't been at Company for a week and Rosé is thinking about firing her but I wouldnt let her. I was just listening to the rain outside until I heard a knock at my door which made me jump. People call me before they knock on my door. I put on my pants and a t-shirt and looked through peephole. It was Jennie. She looked scared weak and hurt. I hurried and let her in while closing the door behind me locking all the locks. I closed the peephole and looked at Jennie. She been hit, marks all over her not good marks bad ones. She was crying and was wet. I ran and my room and gave her my clothes. She was too scared to do anything. I promise her she was safe and it was okay. I turned away so she could dress then I gave her some water and hugged her. Jennie hugged me back and begin to cry again.

Lisa:Unnie whats wrong?
Jennie:I broke up with Kai and he didn't like it. So he started to attack me. I fought back but he was stronger then I was. Your bodyguard manage to get inside and get Kai. I took off running and I just kept running then I notice one of your bodyguard sent me your address so I just kept running.
Lisa:You can say here for as long as you need. Are you hungry?
Jennie:Ne.
Lisa:If you want you can shower and I'll give you my clothes and I'll take you shopping tomrrow. Your not fired either. I'll let Rosé know. Not the part your living with me but the Kai thing.
Jennie:Thank you Lisa really. Now I most really need that job. Can you show me where the bathroom is?

I walkes Jennie to the bathroom and I going to close the door but she told me to leave it open so I did. I was walking back into the kitchen and order some food. My bodyguard has my house surrounded so when the foods ans drinks get here they will check it to make sure nothing is wrong with it. I went to the bathroom to check on Jennie because I thought she had the shower curtain closed but it was open. I didn't even take my eyes off her she was so beautiful. She just so cute like a cat and I was happy she was living with me so I can get to know her more. I hurried back into the living room and watched tv. Minutes later Jennie got out the shower with a towel drying her hair. There was a doorbell I checked my phone to see our food arrived. I went to the door and grabbed the food but to see Krystal rushing in. She walked in and she was Jennie on the couch watching Tv in my clothes.

Krystal:What the hell Lisa? Why is she in your clothes?
Lisa:Im so sick of this shit Krystal. She was injured can't you tell. I'm being a friend right now. She needed help and thats what I'm doing. Why won't you tell me that your using me for the money?
Krystal:Yah I- What- Who told you that lie?
Jennie(looks at Krystal then the Tv):Do you mind? If your going to kiss and make up please dont do it in front of me. I been hurt enough and like I said before if you have a problem with me tell me to my got dam face.(Walks up to Krystal) Your a fucking gold digger just like Kai. You want to know how I fucking found that out? Your so called friend called Lisa and told her every fucking thing. Now if you wanna fight bitch try me.
Lisa:Jennie ah please sit down and watch tv. I'll handle Krystal okay?
Jennie(Calms down):I'm sorry im just not taking this well at all I need to go(walks to the door).
Lisa(pulls jennie back into the house):Your staying her understand please. Eat and watch Netflix.(Walks to Krystal)Its over and I dont want to see you again.
Krystal(Looks at Lisa):No baby you dont mean that do you? We love each other. We kissed, almost had sex and
Lisa:Stop it. Get out! Guards get her out. She is banned from the company and my house. Dont let her around me and any of my friends again.
Guards:Yes ma'am Lisa. Sorry ma'am lets go.
Krystal:Your really going to let them do this.
Lisa(waving them to get out): My food is cold and now I have to warm it up. (They left). Jennie are you-
Jennie:Why didn't you just let me leave? You didn't have to break up with the poor girl. I'll just go to my mothers place and its not far from here. The whole week i been gone and you helped me okay? If you need help just let me know. I'll call you when i need a ride for work tomorrow.
Lisa:Nope your staying and thats the end of it. I have to buy you more clothes so you can have something for work tomorrow.
Jennie:Can i just wear yours?
Lisa:I don't have any skirts or girly clothes.
Jennie:A suit is fine. I like wearing sutis sometimes.
Lisa:Lets eat.(phones ring) Excuse me please.
Jennie:Its okay (watches Lisa leaves)
Lisa:Hello?
Rose:Hey Lisa
Lisa:ah unnie hello.
Rose:You are supposed to come to work today. You had models waiting here for there pictures to be taken. What happened?
Lisa:I found Jennie. She was cover in marks. I couldn't just let her out like that.
Rose:Oh no is she okay? Do she need medical attention.
Lisa:I already had everything taken care of believe me. She okay now just healing. I'll steal come to work just give me-
Rose:No its okay you can stay home and rest I understand why your late. I'll tell them to go-
Lisa:Aniyo. I'll come plus I'm not doing anything serious. Plus I need time to think anyway. I broke up Krystal and (turns around and sees Jennie taking off her bra).
Rose:Lisa you there? Hello?
Rose:LALISA!!!!
Lisa:Yeah just tell them to go home. I'm not going to make it. I'll see you in the morning Rose. (Hangs up) Unnie?
Jennie:Yeah?
Lisa:Why did you take you bra off?
Jennie:To be more comfortable. I always do that. I'll put it back-
Lisa: No no it's okay. It's late I'm going to be in my room if you need me. I'll show you where you can sleep.
Jennie(follows Lisa to the guest room): Ah wow thank you.
Lisa:It's your room now unnie.
Jennie: Sleep tight. I'll be up watching Netflix.
Lisa:Haha okay.

We went into the rooms and I closed my door and watched the news. Rosé company has became the top company in Korea and USA. I was proud of her then Blackpink became the first kpop group to reach 1 Billion Views. I had the most followers on IG they added. BTS son four awards then it went to the weather. It's was thundering lighting and rainning outside. It started to back me sleepy I set my alarm to 6:30am. The reason is it only takes me 5 minutes to get ready but I know Jennie is going to take longer so yeah. Within minutes I was asleep in my sports bra and and boxers. Around 2am I heard my door open and closed but I thought i was hearing things so I was falling back asleep buy then I felt someone get between my arms. I woke up and seen Jennie laying next to me. I tried to pull away from her but she kept coming closer. Lightning flashed and thunder rumbled through the sky which made Jennie jumped and held me tightly

Lisa: It's okay Jennie I'll protect you.
Jennie(shaking): I'm fine Lisa I'm okay.

I felt Jennie shaking so I pulled to super close to me putting the cover over us.

Lisa: Jennnie why are you so cold?
Jennie: I had the f...fan o...o...on..
Lisa:I'll warm you up just stay close.
Jennie: L..Lisa can I do something?
Lisa:S..sure.

Jennie hover over me and started to kiss me slowly grabbing my hands wrapping my arms around her waist. I didnt even move nor kiss her back. Jennie said sorry and pulled back but I pulled her back kissing her more. I felt jennie wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped my arma around her waist pulling her close to me. Then I could feel myself getting hard while kissing her but I couldn't mess up this sexy ass moment that Jennie and I had. Jennie pulled me on top of where she could feel my chest against hers. I kept thinking we shouldn't do thid because I still hardly know jennie and fucking her right now would not work. Jennie pushed me on the bed and climbed on top me. She started to slowly grind herself on top of me and pulled her face close to mine still grinding on me. As she was grinding she started to lean to my ear and was moaning in my ear. Now she was just teasing me at this hour and I know we had to sleep for work. I bit my bottom lip and lift my head back. Jennie gripped on my boxers and slowly slipped her hand down my boxers to my dick. Then I froze and kept my eyes close but then I open them once I felt Jennie hand wrapped around my dick and started to jerk me off. I looked at Jennie deeply into her cat like eyes and she looked at me back then our lips launched at each other. Before I knew it jennie lips touched the tip of my dick. I leaned my yeah back to relax and jennie started to deepthroat which made me gip the bed sheets. Then my phone started to ring and it was from Jisoo. I had to answer it and I did and Jennie kept sucking my dick.

Lisa:Hey unnie I'm still sleepy whats up?
Jisoo:Rose and I changed to time to 8:00pm for work. Is that okay for you? You can take pictures of Jennie amd the models and the morning then at not you just have computer work. Is that fine Lisa?
Lisa(Whispers n moans softly):Fuck... Uh... Mmm...
Jisoo:Lisa are you busy? Is Krystal with you?
Lisa:N..No im alone. Fuck... We both broke up.
Jisoo: Abou time. Is Jennie okay? She havent been returning my calls all last week.
Lisa:She okay (tells her what happened).
Jisoo:Wheres Jennie living now.
Lisa:Jennie stays at her hideout.
Jisoo:I dont know where that is.
Lisa(moans):Unnie... I'll call you back okay.
Jisoo:Lisa stop watching yadong (porn) okay it's not worth it.
Lisa:Unnie!!!(hangs up) unnie I'm close please
Jennie(Stops):Lets go to sleep then
Lisa:Wait make me come please just not inside you.
Jennie:Whatever you want. I'm your maid now.

Jennie continued to jerk me and I came but she didnt feel happy like I was. I started to kiss Jennie then I went from her neck to her stomach then to her panties which were soaked ass hell. I start to kiss her pussy through her panties and she was blushing hard. I took her panties off and started lick around her pussy lips slowly then around her pussy to tease her and Jennie wasn't enjoying the teasing so I starting sucking on her clit hard. The way it sounded and how wet she was. Oh my I felt like I was in the ocean. She taste so good and smelled so fucking good I wanted more. I put my tongue deep into her hole which made her squeal and moan loud. I started to kiss her finger her with one hand and choke her with the other. Jennie moans was leaving her mouth everything we would break from a kiss. Soon after Jennie came into my hand and we went back kissing.