Week 4- Rosé Knows

Rose:Hey Lisa can we talk?
Lisa:Ne. Wassup?
Rose:The photos came out great of the models and Jennie photos was outstanding but blew out minds is pictures with you and Jennie. Its was like you two had a connection and it was beautiful. The way y'all look at each other and how two do was face to face. How?
Lisa:Its all part of modeling Rose.
Rose:The way Jennie place her hand on your face like you two was going to kiss.
Lisa:Rose shhh okay.
(Jennie walks in Lisa office)
Jennie: Oh was I interpreting something?
Rose:No just how you and Lisa would look great together and how these pictures turned out.
Jennie(blushing):Thank you.
Rose:Are you leaving Jennie?
Jennie:Ne. I finished work so I was heading over home.
Lisa:Jennie Rose knows your staying with me.
Rose:Your secret is safe with me loves oh Lisa arw you seeing someone?
Lisa:Why you ask?
Rose(points on Lisa neck):Hickies.
Jimin(Walks in):Sorry to interrupt you y'all but Rose we have a meeting. Jisoo and Jin is waiting for us. Like babe we have to go now.
Rose(Gets up):Okay baby. Lisa and Jennie your finished working right?
Lisa:Not me I have to come back to work tonight. Im taking Kyong to BamBam house in a little now hurry to your meeting.
Rose:Okay I'll call you later. (Leaves forgetring her phone)
Jennie:Lisa can you take me to the mall? I need to get somethings.
Lisa(looks at Jennie):Like what?
Jennie(Blushes and laughs and get in Lisa lap):I cant tell you that its a secret.
Lisa:Okay I'll take you just let me finish up here and get Kyong ready. I'm already stressed out (Puts jennie on the couch and sits in her office chair)
Jennie(Looks at Lisa):I can't help you be stress free baby.
Lisa(Smiles):I could really use it. Come here.

Jennie walked towards me and started kissing me going to my neck. "Relax baby" Jennie whispered in my ear turning my head to her to let us kiss more. Both of us was fighting to take control but this time I let Jennie take control. She pinned my arms to my office chair. I looked at her as she looked at me. We went back kissing and Jennie slowly rub her hand against my print. I leaned my head back and teied to release my arms from Jennie but she was too dam strong. Jennie unzipped my pants and pulled down my boxers. My dick whipped out fast and hard. Jennie starter at it smiling then started to twerk in front of me. She was teasing me knowing I realized she wasn't holding my arms anymore. I tries to move but I looked down to see my arms were tied up. I groaned out of anger and looked at jennie who was looking back at me. She walked up to me and I closed my eyes not wanting to see. She wrapped her hands on my and slowly start to stroke. I leaned my head back keeping my eyes closed. Jennie put my dick in her mouth and started suck me off while stroking me. I was already about to nut and Jennie kept going until I released ropes of my but inside her. I looked at Jennie was was swallowing my come.

Jennie:Couldn't hold back huh?
Lisa:Nah. It felt so good. May I taste you now?
Jennie:Wait until you drop me off at the mall.
Lisa:I might as well stay with you (looks at Kyong). I got to get him some Christmas stuff.
Jennie:What about me?
Lisa:Trust me babe. Imma spoil you too.
Jennie:Lisa im not using you for money... Sometimes i just wanna be spoiled by your love. Not just sex either. Like the time we had with Kyong.
Lisa:I know babe. I know. Come here. (Jennie sits Lisa lap). Trust me on this. I know you Jennie okay
Jennie(smirks):Then do you know what I want?
Lisa:Why ask when you just get it?

Jennie wrapped her arms around my neck and started to kiss me while rubbing her hands through my hair. I started kissing her gripping on ass. Few minutes there was a knock at my door. Jennie closed her legs and groaned. She pulled up her panties and pulled her skirt down while walking to the door. I made it seem like i was working and watching Kyong.