Month 12 Christmas

Kyong:Unnie wake up Santa came.
Lisa(sleep):Hes not real Kyong. Parents buy your gifts.
Kyong:Unnie I know. Please wake up. I wanna open my gifts.
Jennie:We are coming Kyong.
Kyong:Hurry up. (Leaves)
Jennie:Baby lets go. Plus I want you to meet my boyfriend and my mom at her house.
Lisa:Do I have to meet him?
Jennie:I met you girlfriend. You should invite that hoe to the party.
Lisa:Sure I don't have to worry about seeing someone twerk on a guy.
Jennie:Just bring your lazy ass on.
(Living Room)
Kyong:Can I open Jennie gifts first?
Lisa(sips coffee):Yeah sure.
Kyong(opens box and pulls out paw patrol toys):Thank you (hugs Jennie).
Jennie:Your welcome.
Kyong(opens another gift and its a paw patrol dinner set and lunch box.
Lisa(Looks down then at her arms then back a Kyong)...
Kyong:Thanks Q Nino. Lisa I'll open yours. (Opens gift and see a paw patrol rug and Pjs) Lili thank you. (Opens other and see a more paw patrol toys) THANK Q!!!
Lisa:I'll go grab your other gift. (Grabs the bike and brings it inside). You got a bike set. Helmet knee pads elbow pads. Your good to go.
Kyong(hugs Lisa):Thank you Lili.
Lisa(hugs back):Your welcome kiddo.
Kyong:Can I go in my room to play with them?
Jennie:Go ahead.
Kyong:Thank Q (Grabs his stuff and leaves)
Jennie:You got me a gift? (Looks at it) Lisa...
Lisa:You said you wanted a camera with your name engraved on it so I thought I would surprise you even though you have a boyfriend.

I got up to walk away but Jennie pulled me back but really close to her. We was face to face and come on. Jennie leaned in and kissed me. I moved over and saw a hickey on her neck that I didn't give her. I got dress gay as possible and called my girlfriend. Jennie called her boyfriend and they both arrived at Jennie house at the same time. I thought it was werid but it didn't matter because my girlfriend was her. My girlfriend ran up to me and hugged me and I could see Jealously in Jennie eyes. I grabbed my girlfriend my her throat and kissed her infront of Jennie with her boyfriend.

Kyong: Hello Lilly
Lilly:Hi Kyong (picks him up)How are you?
Kyong:I'm good (Kisses Lilly cheek)Did you get a Christmas gift from Lisa?
Lilly:Yes i did.
Kyong:What was it?
Lisa:The outfit she has on.
Jennie(walks over to Kyong):Hey Kyong how about I introduced you to the kids.
Lilly:But I was-
Jennie:He should be enjoying playing with the kids with his new toys he got for chirstmas. Come on baby.
Lilly(Puts Kyong down):I'll be here handsome.
Kyong:Okay bye bye (holds Jennie hands and leaves)
Lisa:That was rude.
Lilly:Yeah no shit.
Maxwell(Looks at Jennie while she walking back):You need help with anything baby?
Jennie:In the kitchen and the decorations.
MW:Babe I'm not a cool like that.
Jennie:Last night says other wise.
Lisa(Get angry but then smirks):Baby lets go that TikTok you wanted to do.
Lilly:Babe really?
Lisa:Yeah
(After the TikTok to No idea)

Lilly:Babe really?Lisa:Yeah(After the TikTok to No idea)