Week 3-Family Time

Lisa POV

What Rose said to me last week about Jennie and I being in a relationship kinda stuck with me. There's one thing you should know. She started seeing someone and Kyong stop talking to her and holding her hand. He would just run to me and would say "me no like her". So I took Kyong out to get ice cream and I saw Jennie with her boyfriend. My heart crushed and dropped to the floor. Jennie turned around to see us and I hurried and looked away. Kyong got his ice cream and we was walking to a table until she bumped into us.

Lisa:Watch where the hell your going. You couldn't broken his ice cream.
Girl:I'm so sorry please forgive me.
Lisa:Krystal?
Krystal:L..lisa I thought you would stop coming here after the spilt. Where did Kyong go?
Lisa:Ah shit this boy. (Goes to Jennie and sees Kyong out the window with a guy). Kyong?
Kyong(scream):LILI!!! HELP!!!LILI!!!
Lisa:KYONG!!!

I jumped over Jennie date and ran after Kyong. I was not going to lose my son. I know his my cousin but he feels like a son. I grabbed the guy hoodie which made him drop Kyong. I hover over the guy and started to punch him in his face over and over making it bloody. Kyong pushed me back and hugged me back saying "I protect Nini". Who was Nini? I looked back and saw Jennie behind me. Kyong stood behind me and hugged me tell me lets go.

Jennie:Thank you for protecting me really. I didn't know he was going to do that. I understand if you both dont wanna see me.
Lisa:Its not that Jennie. You just left and it hurt him like hell. He doesn't even want to look at you. Kyong is different. The onky I want for him is someone to love him when im not home. I have to take him with me wherever I go. Thats why today is family time. Wherever he wants to go it's on him.
Kyong:Are you coming?
Jennie:If its okay with Lisa
Lisa:Yeah. Sure.
Guy:Jennie your not going anywhere. You and I was going on a date today (gets up)
Jennie:You fucking kidnapped her cousin and you think that shit is okay. What hell is wrong with guys?
Guy:I could get any girl i want but yet I fucking want you jennie.
Kyong:Shut up.
Guy:Fuck off kid.
Lisa:You don't fucking talk to him like that you understand me. I'll knock your-
Jennie(kicks the guy in the balls):Can we go so Kyong can have a great time today?
Lisa:Yeah... Sure

At Six flags

Jennie:Would he be able to ride anything?
Lisa:Trust me I know where just stay close.
Jennie(Holds Lisa hand): What if Blinks sees us?
Lisa(looks down):Just let them. They already have Jenlisa moments anyway.

I walked jennie to a different part of Six flags. Its Korea they have a kids park for two years old. In the kids part there are rides for kids and adults to ride together. Jennie face lit up when she saw the photo booth. Kyong smiled and dash to it. We got in Kyong made me sit next to Jennie and he was in our lap. We took a picture then Jennie and I took a picture. When Kyong wasn't looking Jennie hurries and kissed me which shocked me. I didn't even see it coming. I kissed Jennie back and she smiled. We got out the booth and Kyong frozed.

Jennie:Lisa? You see them?
Lisa:There so pretty.
Kyong:Butterflies? Wow. Pretty.
Jennie:Should we do a Vlive.
Lisa:Ne.
Jennie(pulls out her phone and goes live): Hi blinks. Jenlisa here with Kyong.
Kyong(Smiles and bows):H..Hi
Lisa:I'll take Kyong to the swings.
Jennie:I'll come too. So blinks I cant tell you where we are but today Lisa thought it would be a great time to have family time. Kyong is her cousin but hes like a son to her.
Lisa:Ne. Hes so cute and look like me right?
Jennie:Ne. 100%
Kyong:Roller Coaster?
Jennie:Aniyo. You guys go I'll stay here.
Lisa:No come on. You can hold my hand.
Kyong:The big one.
Jennie:Blinks... Plan for my funeral.
Lisa:I'll be there for you
Jennie:I sure hope so. (Reads a comment) I know where you guys are. I been on that side of six flags. Crap.
Kyong(points):Noona l..look.