Someone Might Think You're Desperate

A vine latched onto Patches' leg. It slithered in slow, patient spirals around his calf and up the thigh of his breeches.

He tried to stand up, to return to Rapunzel, but the vine pulled him back in.

More vines pulled him down, and they held him fast as flowers blossomed all around him and thick pink clouds of pollen filled the air. He gasped, the sweet intoxicating air filling his burning lungs.

The vines latched onto his clothing and tore his breeches in two. He tried to cover up, but vines lashed around his wrists and ankles. They pulled tight.

The harder he fought it, the harder the vines held him. More pink pollen exploded in his face. He felt dizzy. Confused. How was all of this turning him on?

Petals parted to reveal plump, hungry lips in all shades of red and pink—there were even a couple purple ones.

What was happening? Why did he feel such a longing for their kisses? He had heard of sirens and holda before, but this was something else. It was strange, outlandish, and yet so, so exciting. He never could have imagined anything as bizarrely erotic as this.

But he needed to get out. He could hear Rapunzel tease his brother. He couldn't see them through the pink fog, except for the swirling lengths of Rapunzel's long hair that flowed around the tangle of vines he found himself in. And yet the sweet sound of her voice carried through the haze. It called to his heart and reinforced its claim on his mind. He needed her.

No. He shook his head. But it didn't clear up any. If anything he felt even more lost to whatever enchantment had befallen him. Lost to the buzz at the based of his skull, a dopey smile slowly spreading across his face.

More of the glittery pollen spewed from the flower's lips like a cloud of breath on a cold winter morning. Its sweet perfume surrounded him in the scent of rose petals and tropical fruits. A pink haze hovered over him. And slipping out from the billowing clouds came a bright red pair of lips, plush and puckered to deliver pleasure.

Its squished against his pelvis, the soft deep red of the flower staining his skin with a visible red lipstick mark. It kissed him with a loud, wet smooch that left him breathless. And then it kissed him again. And again. Pleasure coursed out from anywhere it touched, pumping through his veins, leaving behind tingling marks of its claim on him.

Others followed. The horde of flowers descended on him, covering him in little kisses. Loud seductive sighs and moans emanated from the soft, hungry lips as they kissed him stupid.

"No!" he gasped, "I need to get... the crown..."

Pink lips took his into her own, and he gasped as he was compelled to kiss her back. He gasped again when he realized the lips weren't one of the flower's.

A beautiful fairy lay atop him, her long pink hair shimmering with an unnatural iridescent sheen, and woven with jewels and strings of pearls. Her iridescent wings fluttered behind her as she pressed her body down against his, pelvis to pelvis grinding down against his already excited lap. The light shimmered off of her wings in hypnotizing patterns that bent the world around him.

Patches had always thought fairies would be small, but she was nearly the size he would expect from a typical woman, though her proportions and features were somewhat different. She was thin without looking emaciated, but curvy in a way that didn't seem to weigh her down. Everything about her seemed light and airy, perfect beyond perfection, as though her body had been tailor-made for his viewing in a way even Rapunzel's wasn't. She was almost too perfect.