03: Hana Ningyo

1 more week and Byakuya will return to soul society. He admitted that he enjoyed his stay at Hinata's house due to the quietness of the residence except the sounds of nature, the way she acts as if she didn't died.

Slowly as the two encounter more arrancars, Hinata's memories are returning bits by bits. Those memories that were returning were the important ones.

She was aware that she's once a captain in the soul society. Her brother, her family lineage and almost everything except who was the arrancar that killed her before she was reincarnated?

"So there's more a week for you to stay, Byakuya sama." Hinata said, she grip her fists that were resting on her lap. "So do you have any plans to return?"

"Well I guess I will, only if half of your memories return." Byakuya spoke before handing her a bracelet then a hell butterfly landed over that bracelet. "Here this will help us to be still in contact, in case you need help or another memories return."

"Hai..." Hinata said, but then she felt that he hugged her. She was shocked that from a man like him he would hug a girl like her. "B-byakuya s-sama?!"

"I'm quite worried about your memories, mostly the other arrancars." Byakuya spoke, worrying about the espada that might attack her. "But I believe in you now that I've helped you in mastering shunpo, you can always click on the gem in that bracelet to forcefully transfer you into soul society to where am I."

"I will, thank you Byakuya sama."

- 1 week later -

Byakuya usused senkaimon, he stared at hinata who was slightly sad. In fact he felt guilty for leaving her behind but he knows she would be returning to soul society sooner.

"Farewell, Hinata." Byakuya said. "We will meet again sometime."

After returning to soul society safely he was welcomed by unohana. "Welcome back from your mission, Kuchiki taichou."

"Unohana taichou, may I speak to you for a little bit?" Byakuya said, with unohana agreeing, the two went to a random then closed and locker the door then casting a soundproof barrier.

"Do you remember the last mission of Hinata Hitsugaya?" He asked her, it made unohana's eyes wide.

"Yes, and when Hinata san went missing and didn't returned..." Unohana replies, a sad look in her eyes. "She was declared dead as per order by the central 46."

"Well, she's alive." Byakuya said. "However she really died long ago, but later on she was reincarnated with no memories except her zanpakuto, her kido expertise."

"I told you because I want to make a request to make a medicine to restore the memory she has lost." Byakuya said. "I suspect that the arrancar that killed her in a planned way must have a power to erase memories and have the power to reincarnate a soul."

"That arrancar was Erinnerungen Loschen the former no.1 espada." Unohana said, remembering that Zaraki has killed that arrancar out of rage. "He was killed in Zaraki taichou's hands 3 years after hinata san was declared dead."

"And about the medicine." Unohana said, bringing up the request that byakuya had made. "You can count on me on that."

"Thank you..."

- At the Living world -

"I guess I need to buy sake." Hinata says staring at the vending machine, until she noticed the sudden spike on reiatsu.