05: Zanpakuto's Sacrifice

Hinata threw aizen down into an open area with mountains. Aizen was surprised at the power of Mizu Kori Hana's Saigo no Bankai, Mizukori Hoo.

"I'm amazed, no wonder you had a great potential to the gotei 13." Aizen says smirking, now his eyes turning purple and iris white.

"You have no right...to use the saigo no bankai, Aizen Sousuke."

"And why is that?" Aizen asked her. "Do you fear the saigo no bankai of Kyoka Suigetsu? Or perhaps afraid to lose?" The woman's icy blue eyes didn't changed.

"It is not fear, but you who was filled with too much reiatsu. Not only the zanpakuto will die but it will include your life, although I do not show sympathy for criminals like you I have no choice but to kill you before you use it."

Hinata raised her one hand, and and ice crystal flower appeared. She created water rings and surrounded aizen who was technically behind her. "No way..." Aizen says.

"Juni Kessho Hashira." She spoke so cool yet deadly, the 12 rings turned into massive ice pillars trapping her and aizen inside of it.

"Clever, trying to create the same bakuhatsu..." Aizen guessed, but he was wrong. She was trying to make him activate the hidden form he had then she'll use her final form.

"1st step: Tsutsuma reta Hashira."

The ice pillars around them glowed brightly, creating a deadly blow that only affected aizen since Hinata made a sphere barrier on time.

It causes an earthquake since the exposion and the wave blast was too violent. Luckily the humans weren't there or else many people will be harmed.

Aizen stood there with a x slice in his chest before it disappeared. She had implanted a bakudo called Inka Kappatsu-ka to activate the 3 seals and all other seals that someone else has casted.

Then aizen has activated his last resort, which was to activate the final form evn though he'll die. "Saigo no Bankai, Kaiho!" He yelled, Hinata knew the future that was written for his soul and his zanpakuto, it was death.

"Genso Kagami." His body turned into that of an Attacus atlas except he has multiple wings that has hypnotism effects to whoever stares at it.

"You have become hunger for power and foolish as well, Aizen."

"This is a battle between the shinigamis who used Saigo no Bankai." Aizen says smirking. "Whoever emerges alive will be the winner..."

The two used shunpo as they clash swords. This will be soon be part of the history. Hinata hitsugaya and Aizen sousuke, two shinigamis who used Saigo no Bankai when no other shinigami could do it.

Soon in the book of history Hinata will be declared as one of the most powerful shinigami to ever exist due to her vast intelligence and mastery to everything.

And now a battle has emerged. The last battle between two saigo no bankai users! Who will emerge? Who will die?

"2nd step: Kara no Mizukori."

6 ice rods had impaled aizen, similar to that of Rikkujokoro. "Bakuhatsu Fu." The ice rods connected to each other then aizen's body was encased in a large ice.

The more he tried to break free, the more he poured reiatsu to break free the ice becomes much more larger.

"Mizu, Kori and Hana..." Hinata said, the triplet zanpakuto appeared behind her, grinning proudly.