06: Hueco Oscuro Mundo

"Where am I?" Hinata asked as she stares at the ceiling. "Is this...soul society?" She whispered in a questioning way.

"Yes you're right, Hinata san." She saw unohana retsu in the doorway with her lieutenant Isane. "Welcome back to Soul Society, Hinata san."

"Unohana...taichou?" Hinata said. "You've improved I guess...and yeah it seems I'm back in soul society."

"If you don't mind, hinata san." Unohana said as she was now beside her. "I do not understand the way of Saigo no bankai, I hope you enlighten me about that topic."

"Saigo no bankai." Hinata began. "Is a final form of every Zanpakuto's bankai...but as I researched I had found out that it was too dangerous since activating the saigo no bankai would mean killing or sacrificing your zanpakuto."

"That's why I convinced the Central 46 to issue an order that no shinigami shall use Saigo no Bankai." She admits. "That only I and some chosen shinigamis are permitted to use it. To activate saigo no bankai you must gain permission from your zanpakuto, then courage and bravery since you will be sacrificing your zanpakuto."

"But if you use the final move of saigo no bankai without mastery you will instantly face death." She warned. "You will simply and also die with the zanpakuto."

"I see, that's why..." Unohana spoke, now getting the truth why Saigo no Bankai is forbidden to be used. "By the way in 1 week you will be discharged, you will take a rest in kuchiki manor."

"You have a lot of visitors, especially Kyoraku taichou, Ukitake taichou and Hitsugaya taichou."

Nii sama... Hinata thought, the 3 mentioned captains went inside. "Yo, Hina chan." Shunsui greeted at her then hinata smiled back.

"Hey, Shunsui." Hinata said until she stared at Toshiro's eyes. "Hey, brother." She greet him.

"I thought you died." He spoke. "I'm glad you're back, by the way the Head Captain informed me that after you take a rest you will be reinstated as 3rd squad's captain." He handed her the newly sewed haori.

"How about gin and tousen?" Hinata asked, although she may not know tousen but she knew there is still kindness especially to gin when he told her the reason.

"Well yamajii will issue a pardon for the two today." Shunsui said. "There's a possibility that they might become your subordinates hina chan."

"That is what am I going to do once I'm a captain." Hinata said. "I think I need to go to sleep since I feel tired."

"I see, have a rest hina chan." Shunsui says patting her head as he, ukitake and toshiro left the room.

Hinata then took a rest to restore her reiatsu and stamina.

- 1 week later -

"Hinata taichou!" The shinigamis were shock that she was alive. After 1 week of recovery with Unohana and Kurotsuchi helping her walk and gain more reiatsu and in her 3 days she stayed at kuchiki manor.

She entered the captain's meeting room that was filled with other captains including the lieutenants. "I see Hitsugaya must have informed you being reinstated as 3rd squad's captain."

"Yes, head captain sir." Hinata said. "I'm glad that after hundred years of my memory being lost by a foolish arrancar I managed to retrieve it, if it wasn't for Kuchiki taichou and Kurotsuchi taichou."