04: Flashback

"Here's how she was captured, everyone so listen and pay attention." Soi fon said, turning the hell butterfly into a screen.

"I wonder what senpai meant that this guy Aizen would take me?" The girl talked, then her attitude changed as she noticed the sudden spike of reiatsu but much more greater.

"So she noticed that Aizen and Gin were around." Ukitake said. "Glad she still remembers her techniques."

"You are...Gin Ichimaru, the guy who was in my memory."

"It seems hina chan knows me all too well...or perhaps erinnerunger has been a little bit too much?"

"Don't waste time, Gin." Aizen's voice was heard as he appeared behind the stepping back hinata. "It has been a long time, Hinata kun."

"Don't speak..." Aizen used Inemuri  to her as she fell asleep, the man carried her unconscious body in his shoulders, a garganta appeared as the two entered carrying their target.

"This is an emergency indeed." Komamura says. "So do we have to send some of us to Hueco Mundo?"

"Right, Komamura." Yamamoto said. "I will simply contact those chosen shinigamis along with some lieutenants, meeting dismissed."

- Hueco Mundo -

Hinata opened her eyes and she noticed her outfit changed. "Ah I see you're awake! My name is Orihime Inoue and I seem to be like in your situation, being brought by Aizen san."

"Yeah, Orihime dono." I said but I realize I haven't introduced myself. "My name is Hinata Hitsugaya."

"Are you and Toshiro kun siblings?!" I shook my head in response since my memory hasn't recovered. "A-ah sorry, I guess you just shared same last names I guess..."

They saw the door being opened, there stands Ulquiorra and Grimmjow. "Hinata sama, Lord Aizen wants to meet you." Orihime was worried but Hinata gave her an assuring smile before following the two.

After a few walks they were now standing in front of a door. "Go inside, Aizen sama is waiting and so is Gin sama and Tousen sama."

When hinata entered she saw aizen, gin and tousen as what Ulquiorra had told her before entering. "Now before you get angry how about I help you return your memories?"

"Return....memories?" Hinata asked aizen who nodded. "I suppose so, well then I accept that offer."

She got closer to Aizen but then she was forced into slumber, Aizen used Tanma Otoshi liked what Hirako did to her.

- Flashback -

"Look all of the 13 court guards are here!" A rukongai citizen whispered, grateful to meet all of the 13 court guards.

Hinata who was still young simply stared at the two in amazement but then Isshin who was the current captain of 10th squad walk to Hinata. "You seem to be hungry, little one...tell me what's your name?"

"H-h-hi-hinata...A-akamine s-si-sir." Hinata says stuttering from shyness. Isshin hid his attempt to laugh with a smile.

"Here, take this..." He handed her a money before patting her head.