Act 1, Scene 3

"There are 195 countries in this world that we refer to as Earth." Eliza told Madara as she pointed to her neatly made poster map...she actually just bought it from the nearest Shoppers. "There is the Arctic Ocean, the North Atlantic Ocean, the South Atlantic Ocean, the Indian Ocean, the North Pacific Ocean, the South Pacific Ocean, the Southern (or Antarctic) Ocean. And a variety or ponds and lakes. Ugh."

Madara nodded.

"Some countries are in a union called the United Nations. The UN was established after World War II with the aim of preventing future wars and to maintain World Peace." Eliza watched Madara as he perked up at the mention of 'world peace'. " It is an intergovernmental organization responsible for maintaining international peace and security, developing friendly relations among nations, achieving international cooperation, and being a center for harmonizing the actions of nations—-!"

She dropped her phone.

Smiling sheepishly, she picked it up and resumed reading Wikipedia. Madara merely sighed and shook his head.

"Would it be easier if you simply ask me questions?" Eliza suggested before feeling an unsettling nervousness as Madara turned to stare at her. "I-I mean... I'm n-no teacher so..."

If he really wanted to he could snap we like a twig. She gulped.

Madara knew she was obviously uncomfortable. He also knew it was most probably because of him. This agreement of theirs wouldn't work if she was scared out her wits because of him.

He needed her to trust him. Genuinely. Because without her he wouldn't know a thing of this world.

"Who's currently on power in this country?"

"Our Prime Minister? That's currently Justin Trudeau...leader of the Liberal party." Eliza informed the Uchiha who nodded in understanding.

"What's the Liberal Party?"

This conversation was beginning to bring back bad memories. Her mother would always ask questions like these in hopes of preparing her daughter to go into a...different career. A shiver ran down her spine under Madara's terrifying gaze.

Eliza blinked, an idea dawning upon her. "Wait here!" She exclaimed as she scrambled into her bedroom only to return with a stack of textbooks.

Canadian Law

Canadian History

Geography throughout the Ages

American History

World Wars

Her arms trembled under the weight of the five heavy textbooks. Shoving them into Madara's arms she grinned.

"H-Have fun." She squeaked as she sprinted away as fast as her legs could carry her. Madara stared at the books, sighing he sat down on the living room couch and began to read.

She's still afraid of me. He thought to himself with a frown as he opened the first of the five textbooks.

It only took his thirty seconds to activate his sharingan and whizz through the books at an alarming rate. From her hiding place, Eliza watched with a frown.

Lucky bastard.

Having the sharingan would've made her life so much easier. If she had some ability like that maybe she could've lived up to her mother's expectations! Maybe she could've...

Eliza shook her head. What was she thinking? She's happy the way she is. Music and theatre are all she adores and needs! She'll prove it. To herself, to the world! To her own mother...