Act 2, Scene 10

Mr Collins stood shakily, gritting his teeth as he read and reread his daughter's letter. Tears stained and littered the paper in the form of splotchy dots, smudging the ink.

     "Jared!" He choked, heart breaking as he observed his son's obvious flinch. "J-Jared...where is your sister?"

     "Natasha?"

     Frustration flickered through his eyes.

     "Not her you——!" He stopped himself, "Eliza." He swallowed carefully. He promised Eliza he'd change. He would change.

     "Where is Eliza?"

     "Gone." Natasha crossed her arms, her voice hoarse from screaming. "She's gone."

     "What..?"

     "She's gone somewhere with the man she loves." Mrs Collins added quietly, "I don't think she'll be back anytime soon..."

"She'll be home for Christmas at least right?" Jared asked hopefully, "I made her something. It's supposed to be a kunai like the ones from Naruto..." he raised a strange lump of clay that vaguely resembled a triangle.

Natasha stifled a sob.

"She left?" Mr Collins frowned.

How could she have left? He still needed to apologize.

I'll have to wait until she comes home. Mr Collins supposed with a sigh, he'd be patient with Eliza and apologize the next time they met.

Eliza picked Patch up.

     "I love you." She told him simply, eyes still puffy from crying. "Don't go searching for me..." she trailed off with a tragic sob.

Madara pat her back sympathetically. He knew how much that cat meant to her.

     Patch mewed one last time before scampering off. Unaware of where his owner would be leaving to forever.

     "Okay." She said finally, "I'm ready."

     Madara nodded and wordlessly wrapped his right arm around her and pulled her close.

     Only in theory did his idea work.

     He hoped it would work in reality.

     Madara used the body flicker technique.

     They vanished.

     Eliza screamed in agony.

     And Madara's vision bled scarlet.