Chapter 10: The Thai'ari Species

The Thai'ari Species:
An ancient extinct species.

Basic Information:

Anatomy & Morphology

Mords:
This race has a striking human resemblance. On the outside, there is no possibility to tell the difference.

Ghouls:
This race has distinctive features such as pale skin and red eyes. They also get pointy ears as they age, but in a different shape than elves.

Cryaph:
This hybrid race is a result of plague infestation that corrupted the body and dried out the skin with visible plagued veins.

Growth Rate & Stages

Mords:
This race can live up to 200 years under special circumstances.

Ghouls:
This race has no known stages of growth and remains a mystery to the world.

Cryaph:
This race has a fairly low lifespan without a host, but on the other side is able to draw the lifespan from its hosts to continue its own existence.

Ecology and Habitats

Mords:
This race is immune towards high & low temperatures and can be comfortable in all types of environments.

Ghouls:
This race thrives in dark forests & mists.

Cryaph:
This race thrives underground and within humid caves.

Dietary Needs and Habits

Mords:
This race consumes the same type of nutrition as humans.

Ghouls:
This race consumes mainly meat.

Cryaph:
This race does not eat but instead consumes the life force of its hosts. They're forced to do this once every year in order to continue living.

Biological Cycle

Mords:
This race is indifferent to seasonal changes.

Ghouls:
This race thrives during the autumn and winter seasons.

Cryaph:
This race sheds parts of its skin by every lunar event.

Additional Information:

Perception and Sensory Capabilities

Mords:
This race resonates with the natural elements and is able to have a deep connection to specific areas.

Ghouls:
This race is able to manipulate the vision of those around when it consumes preys.

Cryaph:
This race acts similarly to leeches as they can live onto their chosen hosts. Additionally, they draw strength from their host's emotions.

No known pictures of this species exist.