Serendipity: Hyung...

Chapter 1:

I woke up and it's dark. I got into the car and drove far. I was in the middle of nowhere. Suddenly, my phone rang. I picked it up and answer it. I parked my car first.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU PARK JIMINIE?!" he screamed. Who the hell is this? Jin hyung? Namjoon hyung? Deep voice......

"Who is this?" I asked. Heavy breathing can be heard.

"This is your Hyung, Suga" he said. Suga hyung?...fritz.

"Hyung... I-" he cutted my words. I know, he's MAD.

"Where the hell are you Park Jimin?" he asked with a cold tone.

"At... nowhere, hyung" I said and tears starting to flow down my cheeks. I'm out of my mind.

"Open it" he said. What?

"Open what, hyung?" I heard another voice from the other side.

" Hyung.. where's Jimin-ssi? I knocked on his door but there is no response" the other voice said. Deep voice as well.

"V-ssi, go back to sleep. I'll get him back here, I promise" Suga hyung said to V.

"Open your GPS,Jimin-ah. I'll track you" I did what he said.

I waited for an hour until I saw a car. Suga Hyung. I immediately open the door and got out. He got out as well. I ran to him and hug him.

"Suga hyung..." I said between sobs. What was I thinking? I left the house without anything.

"Get in my car,now" he said. I followed his order. I sat on the front seat.

"Hyung.. I-I'm sorry" I said and wiped my tears. He confronted me and take my hands. He wiped my tears.

"Though, I am cold outside. I'm warm-hearted inside. I got that attitude from my father so... why am I telling you this?" He looked up and hold the wheel.

"As soon as I heard noise from outside, I quickly looked in your room and you're not there." he heard me got out?

"I knew it, you're sleep walking" I was shocked. I WAS SLEEP WALKING?!

He drove for an hour until we got back. We got out and I was holding hyung's hand till we got inside.

"He's back, everyone" he announced. Everyone hugged me except Hobi Hyung. I was still holding Suga hyung's hand, he's still not releasing my hand.

"WELCOME BACK, JIMINIE PABO!" Hobi hyung kissed me on my cheeks. Suga hyung, let my hand go. I turned to Suga hyung to thank him but as Hobi hyung kiss me on my cheeks, he well... He walked off. Is he still mad?

"Let's go back to sleep, everyone" said Namjoon Hyung.

I went to my room but I'm still standing infront of my door. I'm looking across the aisle where Suga hyung's room at. I looked at the door with a sign 'Don't disturb'. I want to knock and sleep with him.

"Hyung?" I knocked on his door. Answer me please.

"Get lost!" he shouted. But I'm not giving up on him.

"Hyung, I'm scared to be lost again. I always let my door open, please let me in" I said. He opened the door and walked to the kitchen. And me as a little puppy, followed him.

"Go to sleep, Jimin" he said while pouring milk on his cereal. And me, I copied him.

"Go to sleep, Suga Hyung" I said, teasing him.

"Hyung, let me sleep with you. Please!" I begged. And after begging for 5 minutes, he agreed because I was cute. Well that's what I think he was thinking.

"I'll washed this, wait for me 'cause the room you're sleeping is my room" he said, and I giggled.

"Yeah, sure" I said. I waited for 2 minutes. I looked at the clock and it was 3:40 am.

"Let's sleep" he hold my hand and walked together to his room. His room is just acrossed and closest to mine.

We ready ourselves and sleep. I wish a good night, good night, good night.

Imagine your face, say hello to me. Then all the bad days, they're nothing to me. With you...(my) Winter Bear.