Serendipity: Concert

Chapter 26:

Jimin's POV

Time flies by and we're on the way to Los Angeles. Here we are, having fun in the airplane.

"Can't wait to make another wonderful memory with our ARMYS!!" Jungkook shouted.

"Baby lock the door and turn the lights down low," V sang. I just chuckled because of his deep voice that suits the song.

"Put some music on that's soft and slow. Baby we ain't got no place to go," he continued. "I hope you understand!"

After some hours, we arrived at the airport. Media and some ARMYs welcomed us.

"Let's take a rest then we'll practice there."

***

"JUNGKOOK-AH! STOP GETTING BANANA MILK EVERY 5 MINUTES!!"

We chuckled on what Jin hyung shouted. Well that's true, Jungkook will just watch us practice while drinking his banana milk.

"Ohh~ You touch my tralala!!"

We kinda forgot to practice that we just have fun teasing each other. Being clumsy and making someone jealous.

"Yah! I'm not jealous! If you think I'll be jealous then stop, it's working!!" Jin hyung said. We were laughing the whole time.

"UnbelieBUBBLE," V said before laughing. Jin hyung looked at him with glares.

"Tantanan tantanan!"

"I announced you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride," Hobi hyung joked. But they took it seriously that made us shookt.

"Who told you guys we're taking it seriousy?! Nah-ah! Fans may see us! The projector is on and Bang PD-nim is watching us." we looked at the big screen before saying ;

"Oh.."

***

"Are you guys ready?"

I'm nervous at first but when I heard their screams, I felt relaxed all of a sudden.

The moment we went out of the backstage, I feel like I'm with my family. Cause they are my family.

The concert went well. I feel like flying right now. ARMYs singing the fanchant before singing Mikrokosmos. I would like to wish that this day would not have ended immediately.

"ARMYs!! I hope this day would not end. I want to say that whenever I'm with you guys, I feel like I'm flying. You are our wings and together, we fly!" I said through the microphone. The stadium was filled with screams.

"But sadly, we need to perform our last song for tonight. I hope you understand that we need to go even though we want to stay."

As the music starts to play, my vision started to get blurry. I blinked twice thinking that it would go away and become normal again, but it's getting worse. My head started to ache causing the members to look at me.

I smiled at them, saying that I'm fine. But as we start to move, my world stopped.

The last thing I did before completely closing my eyes were smiling at them. I want to say I'm fine, there's nothing to worry about but I can't. Is this the end of me?

***

Third Person's POV

Jimin collapsed as they were performing Spring Day. Namjoon quickly catched him as he fall to the ground with Jimin in his arms. They stopped the music as well as the concert.