Serendipity: What happened?

Chapter 27:

"What happened?"

Jimin asked while smiling. Yoongi immediately wiped his tears, and hugged Jimin.

"Promise you'll stay with me forever," He whispered into Jimin's ear. Jimin is confused. He looked like a innocent kid who is lost.

"I'll be with you forever, hyung. What are you even talking about?" He asked still smiling. He looked at everyone and he noticed that they all cried.

"Should we tell him?" Jin asked Namjoon but he didn't know what to answer. Namjoon caressed his back, comforting him. Jin just cried on his shoulder.

"Why.. Kookie? Why Minji?" V cried. Jungkook hugged him, stroking V's hair. He patted the older's head before caressing his back. A broken heart, was broken again.

"Minji? Can I see him?" Jimin's eyes were sparkling. He really wants to see his babies but he was too tired to even carry them.

"Jimin, you can't see him right now. But he can see you," Jin hyung said, stuttering. He's trying not to cry.

"Why did you guys cried? What movie did you watched and you looked like someone died," Jimin asked in curiosity. Jin can't control his tears that cause them to fall when Jimin said that. So as V and Hoseok.

"Jiminie, you'll not able to see Minji anymore. But don't worry, he can see you. He'll be guiding us from now on, he's our angel," Yoongi said that made Jimin smile. But that sweet smile fade away when everything sinked in already.

"What? I'll not able to see Minji?" Jimin asked. Hot liquid started to form in the corner of his eyes. "Give me Minji, hyung!"

"Don't do this cruel prank on me.. please.."

***

Days passed like a bliss. Jimin didn't bother to talk to any member. Even Yoongi. They remained silent.

They arrived home, but Jimin didn't want to leave the car. Yoongi's carrying Yoonji in his hands while walking to his room.

"Jimin, c'mon let's go," Jin tried to get Jimin out of the dark. But Jimin's stuck inside. He doesn't want to believe in everything.

"Jimin.. We can visit him tomorrow, let's go." Hoseok helped Jimin to go to his room. Yoongi's there with Yoonji.

"Take a rest, guys." Hoseok said before leaving them. Yoongi took a glance on Jimin, but he didn't look back. Jimin is too spaced out.

"Jiminie," Yoongi called. Jimin looked at him without emotions. "Come here,"

Jimin crawled towards him and started to burry his face onto the older's chest. Yoongi stroke Jimin's hair, calming him.

"It'll be fine. Stop crying," Yoongi whispered. Jimin smiled sadly while looking at Yoonji.

"Can I carry her?" Jimin asked and stood up. He walked towards Yoonji. He started to carress the baby's cheek.  He took Yoonji in his arms and started swaying her.

"She looks so cute, hyung," Jimin commented. He putted Yoonji back on her crib.

"You need to rest. We'll visit our son tomorrow," Jimin gave Yoongi a small smile. He's nervous and excited.

***

"Jimin.."

He just groaned and ignored Yoongi. Yoongi sighed feeling numb because of Jimin.

"Jimin, wake up. My arm is numb," Yoongi pushed Jimin's head. Jimin woke up from that then looked at Yoongi.

He then looked at the crib and started to panic when Yoonji's not there. He looked around and saw Jin hyung carrying her. A mother indeed. :>

Jin looked at them with a smile on his lips. He was mesmerized by Yoonji's cuteness. An angel came down from Heaven, and an angel that went up to Heaven. Their father is also a cute angel.

Jimin didn't waste time and took a shower. He's dressed up in a dark blue hoodie jacket and a pair of white shorts. He let his hair dry on its own.

Yoongi did the same thing. He's dressed up in a black shirt and a pair of black shorts together with his bucket hat.

They went outside and saw them getting ready as well. Who the hell would wear a raincoat? Well, it's Jeon Jungkook.

"Change your clothes, you little!" Jin jokingly pushed Jungkook to his room.  His brows met and what the older did.

"It's gonna rain, what do you expect me to wear? A sleeveless?" Jungkook answered back sarcastically. Namjoon facepalmed thinking how stupid that would be.

"You're grounded. Hand me your gadgets," Jin said in a serious tone. Jungkook scratched the back of his head before giving his phone to Jin. (Let's make him scary when he's angry, not funny LOL)

"Unfair, hyung. Confiscate theirs as well," Jungkook said while pouting. When he's in trouble, he always wanted the others to be in trouble too.

Jin shooked his head. "You're the only who talked back," Jin rolled his eyes at the younger.

After that, they went to the cemetery as planned. Jimin is swaying his feet while looking outside. The window was opened and the wind brushes through his skin.

Yoongi is just sitting, admiring Jimin. He didn't know what he did to receive an angel in his life. But he's thankful for that. Beyond grateful. He wanted Jimin to be with him forever.

But will they end up together?

---

A/N: Okay.. So this took a while. Probably a week to finish yet it is still short. I hate writer's block. Who the hell invented that?!

Anyways.. I found a way to bring my account back. I hope this will be enough. Cause I don't know what should I do next. :P

Almost there, 3 chapters to go! Just 3 more chapters and I'll officially close this book.

Borahae ㅠㅠ♡