Serendipity: Welcome To The Real World

Chapter 27:

6 MONTHS LATER..

After an hour waiting for the baby to come out. They treated Jimin as a Prince. They knew the Jimin's kid will grow up nice.

"You can enter now," They didn't mind the doctor and immediately dashed into the room. They saw a sleeping Jimin.

"He must be tired," Namjoon whispered to Jin.

"Is that even tiring?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"Of course, Jungkook. That hurts for women and of course that hurts for men too," Hoseok said while taking a picture of Jimin who's sleeping peacefully.

"Oh I thought you'll just push out the baby and that's it." Jungkook muttered, scratching the back of his head.

"Like what the heck Jungkook-ah," Jin hyung replied.

"Yeah, just like how they poop." The members gave him the death glares. He raised his hands, surrendering to his hyungs.

"Okay, I'm sorry.."

The room was filled with laughter. Jimin let out a groan before opening his eyes. A small smile can be seen on his lips.

"Jimin," Hoseok immediately hug Jimin. Yoongi pulled Hoseok away, glaring at him.

"Someone's jealous," Jin teased. They started to laugh, teasing Yoongi who's sitting beside Jimin.

Yoongi rolled his eyes before looking at Jimin. He started to stroke the younger's hair. "You did great, love," he muttered.

Jimin smiled. "Thank you,"

"Are you hungry, hyung?" Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded his head and sat down.

"Good, cause I'm hungry too." He said that earned a laugh from the members. Well, Jungkook is always hungry and craving for Banana Milk so what can I say?

"I'll come with you. I want to buy mochi," V said. Jungkook's heart was beating fast. Is he nervous to be with V after 9 months or is he inlove again? I mean, his love for V never died. But he's now inlove more than ever when V spoke.

"Quit staring," V muttered before smiling. He even looked away, hiding his tomato face. Namjoon and Hoseok noticed it and can't stop smiling.

"Uh.. l-let's go?" Jungkook stuttered. His eyes can't focus on one spot.

"Yeah, let's go." V said and was about to leave when he stopped beside Yoongi and faced Jimin.

"I'll buy you manggaetteok," With that, V left with a smile on his face. He followed Jungkook to a store.

The members decided to sleep while waiting for the maknaes. Yoongi and Jimin slept together on the hospital bed.

Meanwhile with V and Jungkook..

Silence..

The car was filled by silence. No one dared to talk. V was looking out the window, while Jungkook is driving.

"Uhm.. hyung?" Jungkook wants to start a conversation. But V doesn't want to.

Yes, he's still hurt inside. Yet he's happy that Jimin and Yoongi were together again. Jungkook poked his inside cheeks.

"Taehyung.." Jungkook called in a deep voice. V looked at him in confusion.

"Y-Yeah?" he stuttered. He's always nervous when someone called him Taehyung, especially Jungkook.

"I.. I'm sorry for what I did 9 months ago.." he apologised. V blinked twice before looking away. Not knowing what to say.

"Are you still mad at me?"