Serendipity: No Chance...

Chapter 14:

Jimin's POV

We're here at the balcony and now it's morning. Others are still sleeping except me. I'm the first one to wake up.

"Jimin-ssi, help me get up" Jin hyung said. I frowned and help him get up. The 5 of them are still asleep. We carefully tip toe until we entered Suga hyung and I's room. 

"You two sleep together?" I nodded as an answer. Well of course, there's distance. >//////<

"Help me cook breakfast," Jin hyung said and yawned. I followed him to the kitchen. I was getting bored so I walk lazily upstairs to our room and wake up Suga hyung. He can help me.

"Hyuuuuung~" I said and started moving his arm. But he just rolled and crossed his arms.

"Hyuuuuuung~ Help meeee~" T3T I'm getting irritated because he kept ignoring me. I was about to slap him to wake up but he stopped me. My eyes widened when his other arm started wrapping around my waist.

"Yah. Sleep, it's too early. You're disturbing me, Mochi" he said. And hugged me completely. I can feel that my cheeks started burning.

"Hyung~ help me. You're one of the cook, you're the one who should help Jin hyung to cook~" T^T He ignored me again. There's no chance to ever wake him up. I'm getting sleepy every minute because of his warm skin. *yawn*

Jin's POV

Where is that chubby ball? I can't find him anywhere. I look inside their room but he's not there. I look at the bathroom, not there. Living Room, Dining Room?! WHERE THE F IS HE?!

"Namjoon! Aha! I'll wake him up" I laugh devishly and walk upstairs. I quickly walk towards Namjoon who is sleeping peacefully. (๑و•̀ω•́)و

"NAMJOON-AH!" I shouted but he ignored me. He crossed his arms and breath heavily.

I look around and found the chubby ball being hugged by Suga. He fell asleep, and he totally forgot me (_ _")

"Get up!" I shouted once again but our "great" leader ignored me again.

"Hyung, can't you see? I'm tired. Don't disturb me" he said and turned his back. How dare he do that to me?

"Don't don't disturb me Namjoon. I'm not cooking for you then" I said and turned my back, walking away. "HEY HYUNG, WAIT UP!" I smiled.

"Help me cook~ T3T" I pouted and he messed my hair. "Yah! I'm older than you!" he smiled and laugh.

"I'm taller than you" he said and winked. He smiled showing his dimples ~//////~

"F-fine!" I stomped my feet like a three years old. I'm still stomping me feet until I'm inside the kitchen.

"I'm taller than you, nye nye nye!" mickmicking his voice. And normal voice. "You're taller than me but still I'm older than you, it doesn't mean that you have the right to disrespect me. I'm the cook here, I'm the one who is cleaning your room when we're in Korea. And this is what you're paying me? Disrespect?" I rapped. This is me when I'm mad.

Jimin's POV

I opened my eyes and I'm already on the bed. But I was sleeping next to..... I was hugging him ~3~

"Better get ready" I stood up and did my morning rituals. I sat down next to V in the dining room.

"Morning" pout. They smiled and started eating. I'm still sleepy. *yawn*

"How many times do I have to tell you, hyung?!" we looked at him. It's Suga hyung on his phone. Cute T/////T

"I'm not coming back to my ex! She's nice and all but my feelings are gone for her" he said calmly but irritated.

"I'M NOT A GAY HYUNG! Look, I'll never have a feeling for a guy" he said. I felt a tear drop on my right cheek.  I really have no chance to be happy with him.

"Jimin?" I looked at him when I heard my name. He looked at me and turned his back.

"Let's talk in private. He's in here....good" he started walking away in the garden. What's with me?

Yoongi's POV

"Let's talk in private. He's in here" I said and turned my back. Walking to the garden.

"What's with Jimin, hyung?" I asked. He kept irritating me that if I'm not coming back to my ex, I'm gay. That I have feelings for a guy.

["Nothing."] my brows met and parted again. I sighed and took my laptop that I'm carrying for almost 20 minutes. I want to watch some of Jimin's performance. And everyone. But my oh-so-good brother, call me.

"Spill it, I'm disconnecting. Let's Video Call" I said and hanged up. I opened my SKY and buzz him.

[" Our family, even my girlfriend met Jimin already. Right?"] I nodded and sighed. [" He's nice and all. He's like an angel, he's too perfect. It's not bad to have some feelings, ey?"] I frowned and stop him.

"You're telling me that I should like him? Hyung, I'm not gay. I know, I can still idolize him but this feeling is just–" I stopped and face palmed. "It's just, I feel that... UGH! I feel that if I like him, it's not just that! It's too awkward, okay? What if he'll ign—" I was cutted by my "fricking" brother.

["What if he likes you back? Yoongi! This is not you anymore! You're an idol, you're a billionare, you're a king! How can a idol, not be confident?"] he said. I'm getting irritated tho. But what if it's true? That he will like me back?

"Idols are still humans, hyung. F-Fine! What if I do like him? What are you gonna do, ey? Nothing!" I said.

[" Nothing, as you said. Gotta go, lil bro!"] he waved goodbye and hanged up. I layed down on the grass and look up to the sky. It's beautiful.

"What if... I have NO CHANCE?! What am I gonna do?" I covered my face and moan.

I'm sick of the what if's. I'm tired. Nothing will change. Nothing! He'll never know about my true feelings.

---

A/N: Sup, YoonMinions! I wasn't able to update yesterday because I need to go to a party. Hope you understand. I can see a lot of people who voted for this book :""""> thank youuu :"""""P

(For Filipino ARMYS or for my fellow Filipino)

A/N: Sup, Mystiquesss! Oh ayan! Bago kong tawag sa mga reader ko. HAHA. Sa mga hindi nakakaintindi ( for readers from other countries. You'll never understand or some will understand my next story. Next story will be publish on Feb. 14 2021. Joke!! Feb. 14, 2020. Final!)

Next story po ay ipapublish ko sa Valentines day, tutal wala akong date. Huhu. Name of book.

FALL FOR ME(ANG NAHULOG PERO 'DI SINALO)

korny? I know ~////~ bago eh. Since first ever Filipino book, eh wala akong masyadong magawa. Bale, nag-iisip lang ako kung anong next. ╥﹏╥

Sana ma-enjoy niyo. Madaming kakulitan pero minsan mas seryoso ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑) yakang yaka! HAHAHA night everyone!