Serendipity:Know me first...

Chapter 5:

Jimin's POV

It was morning now. I took a bath and ready myself. I brush my hair until it get soft. My eyes. They're tired from all the crying yesterday. How long did I slept? 8 hours? I'm still sleepy tho.

I went out of my room and went to the kitchen. And to my surprise, Suga hyung is cooking. What time is it? Why not cereals for breakfast? I'll check.

....... 11:30 AM?! What?! It's like 7 o' clock when I fell asleep. Where's the others? Huh.

"They're fetching Namjoon. All of them left, so it's only. You and Me" he said as I walk in the kitchen.

You and Me..

You and Me..

You and Me..

"Jimin? Are you listening?" I looked at him in confusion. I nodded, but didn't really know what he said.

"Ah-huh"

Suga's POV

"Namjoon was fine, he need a 1 week rest to fully recover tho" explaining if Namjoon is alright. But Jimin is not listening.

"Jimin? Are you listening?" I asked. He just looked at me in confusion. He nodded.

"Ah-huh"

"Really? What did I said?" I said teasing him that he's actually not listening. He punched my left arm gently.

"Aish" he sighed in defeat. I won. A couple of minutes later, they've arrived.

•-•

"Hyung, you're a good cook" Hoseok commented on my dish. Eh? I'm used to help Jin hyung so I really learned from him.

"Thanks to Jin hyung, I learned. I don't want to study cooking but I learned, haha" I said. The five of them were really quiet. What's going on?

"Hyung, pass me the water please" Jimin said. I handed him the water and our hands touched each other. There was like a electricity.

"Thanks hyung" he said smiling. I just nod as a response. Namjoon broke the silence.

"What did you do when I was in the hospital?" he asked. He grabbed the table napkin and wiped his mouth.

"Jimin just cried and sleep. I was comforting him" I replied.  They let out a giggle, suddenly Jungkook speak.

"You two looked like a couple yesterday" he said teasing us. I looked at Jimin and he was blushing. I looked at everyone and they're smiling. Except for Hoseok who is focus on the food.

"Eh? So what? He's just a friend" I said. Is he?

"Really? But you've been taking care of him lately" V said. This two youngest, aish.

"I'm telling you this! I AM NOT GAY!" I shouted and stood up. I walked to my room and slammed the door.

Do they think I'm gay? I'm really not. I've been taking care of Jimin because he's the one who is always being picked on. About his height. They can't teased me about it so I'm living my life out. Haha.

They need to KNOW ME FIRST.

Jimin's POV

"Eh? So what? He's just a friend"
He said and continue eating.

He's just a friend....

Just a friend....

Friend....

Friend....

"Really? But you've been taking care of him lately" V said. Why does TaeKook need to be childish all the time? Yah! I'm not childish. Just part of the Maknae Line.

"I'm telling you this! I AM NOT GAY!" he shouted and stood up. He walked off. 

He's just a friend.

I'm just a friend, period. I can't be his lover. I can't be his bestfriend. 'Cause I'm just a friend.

And the 'friend' would come to an end. It can mean that someday I will just be a stranger to him.

I should've known him first...