Genya x reader

>Genya X reader

> Fluff ☁

> slight triggers, happy ending

I love this boi 😣

💓💓💓

The sun seeped in through your curtains, making you groan in the blanket. The futon felt so warm and comfy, you just did'nt want to leave it.

Your eyes fluttered close slightly, and you felt at calm. All was quiet and peaceful in the butterfly estate.

A sudden cough itched at your throat, and you decided to get up to get a glass of water to cure the dryness. A wave of lightheadedness hit you as you stood up and off your futon.

You quickly tossed your hair into a ponytail and left your room in your pajamas. You scrunched your eyes closed slightly at the sudden headache, stumbling outside the small room.

Instead of meeting the empty space outside the room, you walked straight into something. Or rather, someone.

You moved back quickly in embarrassment, light pink coating your cheeks. "Ah, shit, sorry," you mumbled as you stared into the eyes of your long time crush, Genya.

His cheeks went aflame and he could feel it burning up. "I-it's okay," You could tell he blushed infront on you, but it would be the same infront of any other girl. You were sure of it, there was no way he would like you back.

After giving him a small close eyed smile,

you went around him, continuing your way to the kitchen. Even though he couldn't be yours, you were happy with even the blush he held whenever you spoke to him. It was cute, he was cute, but he'd never be yours.

It was sad, really. You chuckled sadly, pitying yourself as you took the filled cup back to your room. You were tired. Tired of everything, tired of trying so hard. No matter how hard you tried to be happy, those negative thoughts would constantly poke at your insecurities.

The estate stayed silent, and you enjoyed it. It was a silence so comforting, finally some quiet. But the loud thoughts in your head had destroyed your happy state.

Sighing, you sat down on your futon after closing the door. On your table lay pills. Pills of every kind, of every color. But the difference was what each one was used for.

You were pushing too hard in life, plastering fake smiles on your face everyday. But even that started to tire you out. When you were with Genya though, you truly felt happy. You loved the giddy feeling of butterflies in your stomach. It made you smile, you didn't have to fake it with him. With him, you finally felt something different, and those negative thoughts would disapear. You don't even know how it happened, how you had managed to fall head over heels for that big dork.

As you chugged down the water after swallowing the pills, a light knock sounded from the other side of the door. Caught off guard, you choked on the water, coughing a little, "C-Come in!" You called.

The door opened, and your eyes widened in shock and suprise. Out of all people you expected, you would never have guess it would be him.

Genya stood there, a tray full of breakfast food. His eyes were averted to the side, avoiding your gaze. Seeing his cheeks red like always, you softly smiled.

Realizing he seemed to not know what words to say, you broke the silence. "Hi Genya, what's up?"

"I brought breakfast," he mumbled, "f-for you," he made sure to say the last part silently, barely above a whisper. But you heared it clearly. Gosh so cute! I'm gonna squish his cheeks--- "Aw, thank you,"

He placed the tray on the table beside the table, glancing at your pills for a mere second. "Y-you should eat healthier and take breaks," he paused, choosing his next words carefully, "And y-you shouldn't overwork yourself so much,"

Your eyes widened, and those same butterflies swarmed in your stomach. He realized, he payed attention to you. He could tell you weren't taking care of yourself, the eye bags under your eyes and your sudden dizziness was more proof of it. So he really did care for you.

Genya started to walk out of the room nervously, and before he did, you called out to him. "W-wait!"

He froze, glancing back slightly. You gave him a warm smile, eyes tearing up. "Thank you,"

His heart skipped a beat, and if possible, his face felt warmer. Although you didn't realize it at the time, Genya noticed you. He could tell you weren't doing alright. It would take time, but you would get better one day, with Genya helping you along the way.