Zenitsu X reader

> Zenitsu X Reader

> Fluff ☁

> You have iron deficiency in this one. Iron defiency causes things like being cold, lightheadedness, etc. (This is important to the story lol)

> He is your boyfriend in this btw uwu

> I apoligize in advance if this one is trash (Like Kaigaku---)
> Also this one is short, sorry

☁☁☁☁☁☁

You sat outside, leaning against a tree under it's shade. Today was a nice day out, it was pleasantly warm, with a soft breeze.

In your hand you held a book, one which you began reading recently. It was so interesting, it was hard to put it down. It was like you were glued to it.

" (Y/n)- chaaan~" Zenitsu called out to your right side. You pried your eyes off your book, putting it down to make eye contact with him. "Hi," you smiled at him softly. His cheeks tinted baby pink. It was weird, honestly. Zenitsu seemed so confident before you two were together. But now, he seemed to be so flustered by any small action you did, even a miniscule small would send his heart soaring.

The blonde boy took a seat beside and looked down at your small hand. It was so close. His heart raced. He aaked himself over an ocer again if he should hold it.

Seeing him struggle, you giggled, placing your hand over his. "Aww, you don't need to be so shy Zenitsu," It was almost as if he became a totally different person. He would become so flustered so easily.

He flinched as soon as you placed your hand on top of his. It was cold. Immediately, he became worried. "Hey," he called out. "Hmmm?" You smiled. "Why is your hand so cold (y/n)? It's always cold,"

Chuckling, you grinned. "Don't worry! There always like that. I have something called Iron Deficiency, and my body isn't very good at keeping itself warm," you reassured him. He was so sweet, do caring.

Quickly, he stood up and ran back into the estate. "I'll be back (Y/n)-chan!" He called without turning back.

You were confused, but shrugged it off and continued to read your book.

Minutes later, Zenitsu still hadn't come back. You were finished your book, so you went back inside the estate looking for him.

After searching the entire house, you checked the last place he could be: his room. Finally making your way there, you knocked on the door. "It's me,"

"C-come in!" Zenitsu called from the other side of the door. You entered the room to see Zenitsu sitting at a desktop, furiously reading som article. As he realized you entered, he turned off the computer and looked at you. "Are your hands still cold?"

You raised an eyebrow at him in confusion, what did he want by asking that question? You nodded.

Quickly, he grabbed both of your hands and sat you down on his futon, continuing to grip your hands softly. He didn't let go. "What are you doing?" You questioned.

He grinned, "I'm warming them up!"

For the next few days, Zenitsu had been treating you with extra care. Time to time, he would bring you healthy food, he would make sure you drank your iron defiency medicine too. One day, as you sweeped the floor, you were thinking hard on why he was giving you all this extra care.

And then it all came to you, and you gasped, face turning pink and the corners of your mouth raising.

He had been helping you out with your Iron decency. He would treat you with foods that would prevent it more, and would often pull you into a hug or grab your hands, saying it was "to warm you up". Gosh, he was just so cute. And that research he was doing? He was searching up ways to increase your iron levels.

You had such a wonderful boyfriend, he was the sweetest thing ever. He was everything you could have ever asked for. You made sure to thank him the next time you saw him.