Season 1 Episode 5: John and John.

"Here we are, John and John, you're going to live with Grandma for a week. I'll pick you very soon, okay?Let me help you with your baggages." Aunt Shirley said to the twins. "Okay, mum!" The twins replied. Aunt Shirley went to ring the doorbell of the Santos, then Valeria attended to the door. "Aunt Shirley! Granny, please come here!" Valeria exclaimed. Granny went to the door and also saw Aunt Shirley. "Shirley?Why here?  I haven't seen you for so many years!" Granny asked. "Mom, I've missed you a lot, actually, I was in Sacramento. Why I am here: There will be a business trip in my company to China and I'll be going today, so I brought them here to stay here for a week since they haven't met you before." Aunt Shirley replied. Granny said, "I thought you were also coming here, but try to visit us one day." "Okay Mom, I must get going or I'll miss the flight. Bye." Aunt Shirley said, entering her Toyota car. "Bye John and John!" She added, waving the twins. Tito and Valeria were surprised the twins had the same names. " You're all John? There must be a little difference in your names!" Valeria said. "Okay, I'm Sterno and he's Milo, our middle names. You can call us by those names if you're confused." Sterno said. The twins began to play tricks on them,"I'm Milo." "And I'm Sterno...No I'm kidding, I'm Milo." "And I'm Sterno." This caused the three to laugh . Each of the twins stayed in either siblings' room : Sterno in Valeria's and Milo in Tito's. "Welcome Sterno, to my room." Valeria said, helping Sterno with his bags." I'll prepare an inflatable bed for you to sleep on throughout the week and..." "I'm a ghost, I'll scare you out of here, Rar!" Before Valeria realized, she saw him using her blanket to cover himself, pretending to be a ghost. Valeria said, "Please try to behave, this is Tierra Robada, not Sacramento. Take the blanket off you! Sit down and watch. Spongebob. Stay there. I'll be back soon. " She walked backwards out of the room. Valeria overheard what was going on in Tito's room: " Put that down! It'll break!(sound of broken vase) Oh man. No! It's cologne, don't drink it! (Now the scent of cologne) Geez! Watch Spongebob!" Valeria never heard Tito talking a lot. She was pretty sure he'll become a talkative one day. Tito also walked out of his room backwards and saw his sister. Valeria asked him, "You're also being worried, huh?" Tito gave a sigh as a reply. Immediately  Tito replied, a broken glass sound was heard from Valeria's room. They quickly ran there and saw Grandpa's photo frame on the floor. "Oh no! That's Grandpa's photo frame! He'll get angry at you wherever he is! Please stop,for once!" Valeria then replaced the frame with a new one. The following day in Valeria's class, Mr. Mahesh was teaching volcanicity in class after the topic, he told them, "Project work, create a volcano with its layers. The better the creativity, the higher your marks. It should be submitted tomorrow." As the three best friends and Tito were going home, the three girls quarreled,(Deidre started)"My volcano will be the best, with..." (Valeria interrupted sarcastically) "A lot of Hawaiian designs, when you ever do something non-Hawaiian? Creativity will make me take your lunches." "Have you all forgotten me? Better creativity is what you'll see in my work!" Luciya boasted. "May the best designer take all of the lunch!" They all said. Tito and Valeria arrived home and saw Sterno and Milo on Granny's laps, playing Subway Surfers, the game Valeria described as baseless. " Good morning, Granny." They greeted. Valeria was about to tell Granny about the project, but seeing the twins, she stopped, because she knew the capabilities of those 'atoms'. During dinner preparation, she asked Granny, "Granny, we have been given a project work and I want to be creative, I want to use M&M's chocolate and Jelly for the volcano we'll be making. Can I use them for mine, please?" "Okay, there are some in the cabinet ." Granny replied. Valeria quietly prepared the volcano and put it in her room's fridge. It looked like a candy island if you could imagine. She pinned all of the M&M's unto the Jelly, and took a photograph of it. She looked outside every second so she will see the twins when they are coming. Valeria went to the 'Valude' Whatsapp group ( Valeria, Luciya and Deidre) and typed,"Who's done with the project?" A few minutes later, Luciya posted hers, a glittery volcano. "If you're German, you aren't stylish at all." Valeria typed. Luciya gave a frowning emoji as a reply. Deidre posted her 'as usual' design an immediately, Valeria typed, "Still one way." Deidre also gave a frowning emoji as a reply. "Why the intimidation, let's see yours!" Deidre typed. Emojis with wide open mouths were sent by Luciya and Deidre as a reply. "I surrender my lunch to you!" Luciya typed. "Me too," Deidre replied. Immediately Valeria got out of her room and closed the door to go and help Granny Helena in the kitchen,  the twins relocated themselves from under the bed to the fridge. They gave themselves a high five and said, "Candies rule!" They finished the volcano and left to the dining table. "I can't wait to see the volcano again!" Valeria said on the way to her room. She opened the fridge and saw only the tray. " Is this a dream?" She said,  and realised it was real. "No! Milo and Sterno!" She screamed, "It's my project and you've eaten it!" She didn't want Granny to get angry at them since they were too cute to be scolded. She destroyed her piggy bank and there was $16 in it. "Phew, more than enough!"She went to the market to look for M&M's and Jelly, but they were all sold out. "Thank God I have the picture, I can show it to Mr. Mahesh and he'll score me." She thought. The following day, Mr. Mahesh was inspecting the volcanoes of everyone. "This is one thing I dislike about you, you love lazy work. The next time you do that, I'll give you, not an F, an M. Next, Valeria. " Actually, Mr. Mahesh, my cousins are my homework, but I have the picture over here (She picks her phone and saw the photograph)." Everyone except Luciya, Deidre and Tyson laughed at her. "No lies in this class, you get a red, an F!" Mr. Mahesh replied. "Wait, Mr. Mahesh, Luciya and I have evidence!" Deidre said, and the two of the showed the same picture to him, and even the chat. "I will still not score you, Valeria, you must be careful anytime you create a project. Still an F. Next!" Mr. Mahesh replied. The twins still acted as parasites against Tito and Valeria. Granny still didn't know what was happening. Some things they did were peeing on Valeria's face, cutting Tito's blanket and transforming it into ghost clothes, ramming Valeria's 'Pirates of the Atlantic', stealing mushrooms from soup just to mention a few. Aunt Shirley came back from the trip the following morning and arrived with her Toyota, that was a day of relief for Tito and Valeria. After Aunt Shirley rang the doorbell, Granny attended to the door. Granny said, "Oh, you are coming for them!" "Yes Mom, I'm back." Aunt Shirley replied. Tito and Valeria happily packed the twins' clothes and saw them off. The twins saw their mother and shouted, "Mom!" and hugged her. "I hope you behaved!" Aunt Shirley said. The chorus of 'Yes,Mom' followed and Tito and Valeria turned their heads, staring at each other. "You'll be visiting here one day, okay?" Immediately Aunt Shirley said that, there was a loud and quick 'No' from them. Aunt Shirley was confused and Valeria immediately said, "We're being ironic." Immediately Aunt Shirley and the twins left, Tito and Valeria's crosses were taken way immediately. They immediately sighed and went to the hall. "Finally, those twins are gone! Forever!" Valeria said. Tito picked a picture of one of the twins and showed it to Valeria. "Aaa!" Valeria screamed out of shock.

Tito and Valeriaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें