Season 1 Episode 6: No Such luck.

Valeria was reading the new book she got: Rich Dad Poor Dad. While reading, a candy fell from the ceiling. Valeria was distracted by the sound that the candy made. She acted vigilantly when she saw the candy on the ground. "Where could this come from?"She picked it up and had a close look at it. She finally opened it and ate it. " Mm! Vanilla, how I wished I had some more." Tito also witnessed a similar thing in his room while typing some stories on his computer. "Blueberry." He said, unwrapping the candy. Tito and Valeria were to go to London the following week, but since their first visit was a vomiting agent, they did not want to go. Granny continuously swapped tickets with people since Tito and Valeria always postpone their flights. The two of them walked into Granny's room and told her, "We are ready to go to the UK."(Actually, Valeria alone said it) Granny thought she was dreaming, but it was actually true. Valeria posted on the Valude group, " I'll be leaving to London, I'll really miss you guys." Luciya and Deidre were also shocked to see this. They packed their clothes on the day of departure and Granny sent them to the airport. One hour before the  flight's takeoff, Tito and Valeria realized they were hypnotised by someone. "Hey, Tito, someone hypnotised us!" Valeria whispered. They waited for the flight reluctantly since they had no choice. Valeria suddenly pulled Tito to a shop at the airport, the plane left them and all they heard was, " A British Airways plane moving from San  Francisco to London crashed on it's way." Valeria was shocked to hear the news and tried to look for evidence proving that they were hypnotised. They quickly went back to Granny Helena and her itching heart stopped to itch. "Thank God you all missed the flight!" She said, hugging them. "We don't want to go to London anymore." Valeria said, getting supported by Tito. As Granny sighed, they went home and Valeria tried to look for evidence the whole night. She watched the lollipop stick well and well, and saw something like Lisa's signature. "What?! Lisa? She won't go scot free this time!" Valeria said, going into her diary for every solid evidence. She got the evidence and went to Lisa's house. "Hi Lisa, I need your help." Valeria said, "Follow me." Lisa, not so sure followed Valeria where she was going to. Suddenly, Valeria hard-grappled Lisa, then Lisa started to laugh, rather than screaming for help. Valeria imagined Lisa as a travelling bag, scrolling her on the ground all the way to the Principal's house. Lisa quite remembered one time the Principal told her, "The next time you get a prank report, you'll be expelled!" "Wow, great trouble." Lisa said. It seemed she had been addicted to pranks, she simply just can't stop. After Valeria's case against Lisa, Lisa found herself in Pomukogariagakrogoh, her hometown locked up in the state of Oregon. She tried not to pull pranks again.