Paintball Fury

He was actually shocked to find that he'd beat Mark to Purdy Arms. He'd got back to Upperhill and rode all the way to Karen.
He went to the Bar & Terrace and helped himself to mango juice. He was on his second glass when Mark got there.
"Sorry,something came up," he said apologetically.
"Everything alright Mark?" He asked his best friend, a look of concern on his face.
"It's nothing I can't handle," he said but the look on his face said something different. He couldn't help but wonder what Mark was mixed up in. "Si tuende I kick your ass kama kawaida," Mark said as he punched him playfully.

He drained his glass and stood up,as they went to Paintball Fury.
They changed into the aprons and got their gear together. There were already a bunch of guys in the pit.
They had an awesome time at the pit and by the time they left there close to an hour later,they were all sweaty and exhausted. Jayson had a already forgotten about his encounter with Jane. They went back to the Bar & Terrace and ordered some beers.
"So,what's been bugging you Mark? Come on,spill. You've been distracted for a while now and I get the feeling that you're hiding something from me." Jayson said looking at his best friend.
"Nothing really, it's nothing I can't handle. Trust me, nko sawa," Mark said, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Usitie shaka baba."
"You know what annoys me Mark, the fact that you've been there for me when I was going through a shitload of stuff, and you're fucking shutting me out."
"Jay, slow down,nko poa,I promise. You'll be the first to know once I can't handle shit. And speaking of distractions, ebu shuka from that moral high ground of yours. Nini mbaya na wewe leo? Usidhani I haven't noticed how you were pale kwa pit," Mark said bringing Jayson back to the reality of the meet up with Jane.
"It might have something to do with a certain Jane, you know, the one who shall not be named."
"Ati! You mean ule Jane mmoja? Your ex? Wapi? Lini? Saa ngapi?" Mark asked animated.
"Leo tu, I'd gone to grab some keroma pale The Arabian Cuisine."
"And,what happened? I need details man," Mark told him shaking him. "Akasema?"
"Apparently she wants me to give her another chance. She literally begged for my forgiveness. Mimi Mark sijui what this chille wants from me. Alafu to make matters worse, she was with another dude huko Arabian."

"Wacha ufala! Ati another dude, na akapata guts za kuja kukuambia that!! She needs to have her mental faculties checked," Mark said a genuine look of astonishment on his face.
"I honestly don't have a single fucking clue what she wants from me. This mamaa alinifuck up kabisa, and then she comes and pulls this move on me."

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I've struggled with this chapter for a long time now and there's room for improvement... So this is just a draft of some sorts.

Translations

1. "Si tuende I kick your ass kama kawaida,"
"Let's go I kick your ass as usual,"
2. nko sawa...
"Usitie shaka baba."
I'm good... "Don't worry."
3. nko poa
I'm good
4. "ebu shuka...Nini mbaya na wewe leo? Usidhani...pale kwa..."
"Get down... What's wrong with you today? Don't think...at the.. "
5. "Ati! You mean ule Jane mmoja?...Wapi? Lini? Saa ngapi?"
"What! You mean the one and only Jane?... Where? When? At what time?"
6. "Leo tu...keroma...pale..."
"Just today...food...at the..."
7. "Akasema?"
"What did she say?"
8. Mimi Mark sijui what this chille wants from me. Alafu to make matters worse, she was with another dude huko Arabian.
I don't know what this lady wants form me. And to make matters worse,she was with another dude back in Arabian.
9. Wacha ufala! Ati another dude, na akapata guts za kuja kukuambia that!!
You have to be kidding! Another dude,and she got the guts to come tell you that.
10. This mamaa alinifuck up kabisa...
This lady totally fucked me up...