Wanda Maximoff - Poor baby.

Wanda Maximoff x Reader.

---

The sight of your bed the first thing you came back from the two weeks mission, brought so much relief and happiness inside you the moment you sunk yourself completely onto it.

Your eyes immediately dropped closed and succumbed into the much needed sleep. You barely sleep these past two weeks, focused on making sure to complete your mission.

You didn't even went to see your girlfriend, Wanda when you arrived at the building despite having two weeks without any contact with each other. That's how tired you were at the moment. You just hope she understands.

And of course she did, she was the best girlfriend you could ever asked for as she let you sleep in for more than necessary, peeking her head in quietly into your room to finally wake you up from your deep slumber.

Closing the door quietly, she approached your bed and picked every thing you threw on the floor in the hazy state of yours last night. She picked one shoe and went to search for another pair when she realized you were still wearing it in your sleep, chuckling at the sight.

She shook her head and went to put everything she picked neatly on the table beside your bed.

She sat beside you gently and sighed softly at the sound of the deep snores you breathed out. You were that tired, she pouted at the thought as she slowly reached out a hand to swiped your hair out of your face.

She frowned at the burning skin she touched. She put her back of the hand softly against your forehead and neck, confirming the state of you having a fever.

You breathed out deeply, wheezing in your sleep for air.

"Love?" Wanda whispered, caressing your cheek softly to wake you up. "Y/N.." She called out your name as she waited for you patiently.

You whined the moment your conscious sunk in. You felt the pain, the dizziness, the sore throat, the ache all over your body.

Wanda smiled sadly when you opened your eyes to meet hers. You huffed tiredly, taking a moment to gathered yourself and slowly sat up with the help of your girlfriend.

"Hi." You greeted hoarsely, looking up at Wanda and groaned at the pain. Your body was hot, sweaty and heavy.

Wanda kissed your warm forehead, "Hi, baby." She whispered as she caressed your temple softly. "How are you feeling?" She rubbed your back when you slumped weakly in her arms, knowing the answer immediately.

"Good." You exhaled heavily against her chest, frowning at your own situation.

"You're not, baby. I'm sorry."

"No, I'm fine. Just drowsy, babe." You tried to excuse.

You couldn't let the fever took over. You had meetings and training with Natasha today, you couldn't miss it.

"You should rest, love. You're burning up." Wanda was concerned. She knew you would act like this. She knew of your past and your behaviour of pushing yourself like this.

You were so used to tended yourself on your own, you always ignored yourself when things like this happened. That was before, now you have a girlfriend, you don't get to really do that anymore since Wanda was there to look after you. But you wasn't still used to it.

You pulled back and smiled up at her, "I'm fine. This is just a cold." You cupped her cheeks and leaned up to kissed on her forehead before moving your lips to her cheeks down to her neck.

She breathed shakily when your lips brushed against her sensitive spot, "N-no, baby, stop. Don't do that." She pushed you softly, knowing your trick to distract her. "You don't get to do that." She frowned at you.