Choices; Ivy Fisher - Betrayal

Book; America's Most Eligible

Summary; You confront her for her betrayal.

A/N; So basically for those who doesn't play this game, you were a contestant of a reality show called America's Most Eligible. Ivy was one of your female love interests but she betrayed you for the prize. (I.. don't even know why I tried to explain it but for the sake of this imagine, I did. You guys should really try this app/game called Choices Stories You Play, if you're interested in interactive game like Episodes.)

---

The betrayal were still fresh in your mind, despited playing it cool in front of your friends and the camera. Your head couldn't forget it, your heart were still twitching in pain when you realized what she had done.

You thought it was real. The feelings, you thought you both shared the same affection towards each other. It was a mere distraction at first, but you kinda enjoyed her presence. She was innocent, she was kind and she made you felt good about yourself. She was strong, despited the respect you had for her, you did feel the need to protect her thus all the sneaky escapes and all the help you provide her.

But it was an act, apparently. An act for her to reach her goals. She used you, for her own gain. The way her facade hardened when she met your betrayed eyes, breaking your heart even more.

There was a glimmer of something familiar, also regret, in her eyes when you spoke about how could she stabbed you in the back, you could almost see how her features softened up and how soft her tone when she spoke to you, breaking the hard wall she put up especially in front of the camera but you couldn't believe anything anymore at this point.

"Was it all lies?" You stared, blankly at her.

She hesitated before reaching out a hand to your cheek but you stepped back, gazes hardened at her gestures. She sighed, dropping her hand. "I regret it was you. But I need this, I don't regret doing this. But I regretted that it was you." she whispered, looking up at you.

You scoffed, shaking your head. "Was that a lie, too?"

Ivy sighed, rubbing her temples. "You were my biggest rival in this, I did what I had to do! You have to understand!" she paused, inhaling to gathered some courage as she took your hand, growing bolder when you let her although you eyed them wearily. She pulled you slowly to her, embracing you softly and held on when you gasped. "You.. are special to me and I always have a soft spot for you. I really did regret that it was you. I'm really sorry." she whispered against your shoulder.

You paused, closing your eyes to calm yourself. You tried to block the feelings from coming back, tried to block her sweet gestures from getting to you. "Was it worth it though?" you questioned, pushing her off.

Ivy's eyes was teary at your question as she stood there, feeling small at your gazes.

"Please try your hardest on winning this. Make all your lies and betrayal worth it." you clenched your jaws slightly, "Because after all, you did broke someone's heart for fame and money." you let a smirk covered your pain.

Ivy let out a loud gasp at your confession, eyes widened in disbelief. You could see the pain on her face when the realization sunk in at the fact of you sharing the same affection towards each other.