Cheryl Blossom - The Unsaid (Part 2)

Warning; everything that is Riverdale.

A/N; I had a hard time writing about this. Kept deleting it. Tell me if this make sense to you after reading the first one? Because idek anymore, my head is a mess 😂

---

The sudden disappearance of the HBIC of the Riverdale High was suspicious to say the least but no one really cares except for you.

It was miserable for you to act like you were fine, or maybe nonchalant over the fact that you actually knew what was the reason of the disappearance of Cheryl Blossom like everyone else.

Many messages and voicemails you have sent but none of them were answered by your girlfriend. You were very worried, anxious and it shows to everyone else, especially to your friends. But you couldn't risk anyone to know that you had a slight interest in Cheryl Blossom's life.

You were desperate to know whether she was safe, you were desperate for help but couldn't risk anymore of Cheryl's life by making it obvious. That devious mother of your girlfriend's was painfully hard to read, hard to expect and it makes you even more worried about your girlfriend.

You still could remember the cunning, smug smile on her face when you confront her, days after Cheryl's disapperance. It makes you wanna rip the smile off her face but you knew you were risking Cheryl's safety more if you made any slight mistake.

You weren't doing any good. It wasn't you to be this quiet nor anxious and it was getting obvious that you were disturbed by something.

You did everything you could to scoop informations on your girlfriend's whereabouts, be it from Betty, Kevin and even your own best friend, Toni, should they had heard about your girlfriend.

You were desperate, at this point.

It wasn't until weeks later when the said person finally appeared, looking like her usual self, nose high as she walked confidently through the hall.

Keeping your calm, you followed Cheryl with your eyes but the latter didn't even spare a glance towards you when she passed by.

Whispers were everywhere but you heard nothing, mind filled with questions. But partly relieved to see that she was well.

Impatiently went through the classes for the day, you waited for the right time to finally confront the girl.

You sneaked in when you made sure it was only her in the locker room, watching her quietly.

You weren't sure how to start.

Cheryl's movement started to slow down when she felt the presence but she made no move to face you - struggling to control herself from whatever she was dealing inside her mind.

"Cheryl."

The sound of your voice caused her to flinch, making you frown at the sight. You were surprised at the cold tone she had used when you tried to approach her.

"Stop. Don't come near me."

You reached out and tried to take her hand but she recoiled, pushing yours roughly - away from her.

"Don't touch me, snake."

Your heart quickened at the look on her face and the venom she had in her voice. "Babe, what is going on?"

"I want you nowhere near me. We're done. Forget that we ever exist. Do you hear me?" She glared at you.

Cheryl was quick to leave but you were quicker to block her.

"Wait, Cheryl. What's going on? Can you at least explain to me? Where have you been? I've been worried sick!" You tried to grab her hand again.

Cheryl scoffed, slapping your hand off hers. "Get your dirty hand off me!" She gritted her teeth, glaring at you one last time before stomping out of the room - leaving you confused and heartbroken.