Cheryl Blossom - The Unsaid

Slight angst?

--

The room was silence except for the sounds of your lips against hers in a loud smooches and the sound of her whimpers and whining every time you had tried to move away.

The more you backed away, the more she pulled you - chasing your lips with her own, her hands gripping your hair and neck, not wanting to let you go while she embraced you tightly with her legs around your waist.

"Babe," you tried to speak between the needy kisses, "I have to go." You whispered and tried to pull away again but couldn't help to giggle when she held you tight, causing you to lose your balance on top of her.

She was grinning up at you, wrapping her arms around your neck to locked you in her embrace.

"Cher, come on," you whispered, rolling your eyes at the expression she had on her face. "I stayed over, babe, that's risky enough. What if we were caught, huh?"

Cheryl rolled her eyes, "Well, we didn't." She pulled you closer, "I can't get enough of you." She whispered, leaning in to give you more kisses but you dodged her lips.

"Babe," you supported yourself with your arms and planted your palms beside her head, legs tangled with hers - body fitted in like a puzzle, skin to skin.

Cheryl hummed, ignoring you while she nudged your head up before she nuzzled in your neck - giving you pecks up to your jaws and face.

You chuckled, amused more than anything. "What's with you, huh, bombshell?" You let her craddled your face in between her needy kisses against your skin.

Cheryl pulled back and pouted at you, "I just missed you. I can't get enough of you, baby."

You looked at her in a pure amusement in your eyes, "Babe, we go to the same school. We see each other everyday."

Cheryl huffed, "Right. Can you remind me again why we had to sneaks around just to see each other?" She looked up into your eyes, demanding an answer eventhough she knew of your answer.

You smiled softly, "Because your mom hated me." You pecked her nose, watching her scrunched her nose cutely. "Which is why I have to go, babe." You whispered in comfort.

"But it's too early, baby. We can spend time together for an hour at least before we have to go to school."

"I don't want us to get caught, baby."

"We won't. I locked the door, there's nothing to worry about." Cheryl caressed your cheeks with her thumbs, "Now shut up and kiss me." She demanded softly, eyes were locking with yours in a gentle reminder of how much she adores you.

You rolled your eyes playfully and let her pulled you in, locking your lips together in a gentle yet passionate kiss.

Cheryl smiled between the kisses, happy at getting what she wanted and hummed as she feel your hands on her skin under your nightgown while she slided up her arms around your shoulder.

Her fingers were playing with the baby hairs on your nape, breathing in your scent while continue to enjoying your warmth that spread all over her body.

You were different. You made her feel happy, you made her feel that she was enough and you made her feel seen.

You weren't together for too long, but you made her happy. She was content, she was happy. You made her feel special and she was greedy for you, for all of you.

But her mother hated you. Even before you were together, her mother made that fact very clear to her. At some point, she hated you too.

But you were so different from what her mother told her about you. So different, so kind, so gentle, so you that made her immediately attracted to you.