Misunderstanding

"tae, where are you going in the middle of the morning?" Says dahyun who just woke up.

"I'm going to meet up with the gang for morning run." Tae say.

"Ah... I see... Anyway, will you eat breakfast at home?" Dahyun ask.

"No. You can just eat by your self." Tae say.

"Oh... Okay, stay save." Dahyun say.

Then tae just left without saying anything, even not a goodbye.

*Sigh*

"Guess he forgot that today is our one year anniversary as a couple." Dahyun say as she sigh.

Dahyun and taehyung have already been a couple for one year. They are still a senior high school students. They are staying in one house because both of them wants a space from them selfs, and since their parents trusted them so much, they eventually allow them to live in one house, alone.

"Don't be sad dahyun! Let's just eat breakfast and go to school!" Dahyun say to cheer her self up.

After eating breakfast, she quickly took a bath and went to school. Onher way to school, she saw 8 familiar figure. Turns out that it's the twice gang.

"Annyeong dubu." Says jihyo, the leader.

"Soooo? Why didn't you come with your boyfriend?" Nayeon, the eldest say.

"He say he's having a morning run with his gang." Dahyun say.

"Oh really? But i think my brother is still sleeping though." Jihyo say.

"Maybe he forgot. Jimin always forgot every time we ask him to hangout." Jeongyeon say.

"True." Mina say.

"Well, maybe, that's half right." Says sana while pointing at something.

When everyone turn their heads to that direction, they we're all shocked.

They saw the bts gang sweating like crazy, and.... Are flirting with girls!

"Yah! Don't he remember that he already has a gf?!" Chaeyoung say.

"Chill chae. Let dahyun say something." Tzuyu, the youngest say.

"Well, it's fine. Since it's a boy's nature to flirt with girls all the time." Dahyun say.

"Yah! How can you be so chill with this?!" Nayeon say.

"Uh, i'm not sure if this is the right time to debate, cause they are walking towards us." Momo say.

"Heya girls!" Jin, their eldest say.

"Oh. Here comes mr. World wide handsome." Says nayeon sarcasticly.

"What's with the look mina? You won't look pretty if you gave me a glare like that." Says jimin.

"Yeah, like i care even if i'm ugly in your eyes." Mina say as she rolled her eyes.

"So, it seems like your brother is late for our morning run. Looks like you should take the punishment for him." Rm, their leader say to jihyo.

"Oh? Are you teaching your members to be irresponsible? If it's his fault then don't blame it on someone else, blame him for his mistakes. Don't you agree jimin." Jihyo say seriously.

Jimin just stays quiet.

"Btw, taehyung. Do you have no shame? Flirting with girls in front of your gf?" Chaeyoung suddenly say to taehyung who is now flirting with girls.

"No. And she doesn't even care, so why should you care." Tae say while looking at dahyun with a smirk.

"He's right chae. I don't. Besides, i think it's fun seeing him flirting." Dahyun say as she smile to tae.