Crazy Girl

tzuyu's pov

today is the day when me and the others are going to the amusement park. i'm actually very nervous. i want to wear something that can impress him. i know that i'm stupid for liking him who's a fuck boy. but, oh, well. what can i say, my heart is playing with me.

"yah, maknae. are you done choosing what you'll wear?" jihyo ask.

"ne. can you please be patient?" i say.

"gee. the time you need in choosing your clothes is almost longer than the time dahyun need to take a shower." sana say.

"yah, it's not that long okay?" dahyun say.

"yes it's not, it's longer." i say sarcasticly.

"shut up geez." mina say annoyed.

"what's with you today mina? you seemed to be in a bad mood." momo say.

"nothing. i just feel a bit down." mina say.

"wae? you can talk to us about it  you know." jeongyeon say.

then i feel something weird after i saw mina's stare towards jeongyeon unnie. what the heck is going on?

"um, mina unnie. let's cook something for breakfast." chae say as she drag mina unnie to the kitchen.

after they left, the rest stare at each other with confused looks.

"jeong unnie. you better stay away from her for the moment." i say while brushing my hair.

"what? wae? what did i do?" jeongyeon say.

"who knows." i say.

"then why did you only ask jeong to stay away form minari?" nayeon unnie say.

"tzu. you realized it too didn't you? her stare." dahyun say.

then i nod.

"what? what are you two talking about?" jihyo ask confused.

"i don't understand a thing they're saying." momo say.

"me either." sana say.

"well, we saw how mina unnie's stare at jeong unnie. how should i say it..." dahyun say.

"the pissed stare." i say.

"so you mean she's pissed at jeongyeon?" nayeon ask.

"why? i don't remember doing anything to piss her." jeong say.

"idk. anyway let's just eat breakfast and finish getting ready, rm say he'll be here about half an hour later." jihyo say.

"kay." all of us say.

then we went to the dinning room and found mina who already finished her breakfast and chae who's preparing our foods.

"yah. minariii~ why didn't you wait for us?" nayeon say.

mina just ignore her, go wash her plate and went to her room.

"what's with her seriously." says sana.

"chae, did she say anything to you?" momo ask as she eats her food.

"no. she's been quiet." chae say as she sits down.

"sigh. let's just let her be for the time being." jihyo say.

after all of us finished eating our breakfast we finish getting ready.

jihyo's pov

________________________________________________________________________________

rap-mon