I'M BACK

author's pov

it's been one month since dahyun lost her voice. since she lost her beautiful voice, all of her friends have been in a gloomy condition. the twice gang always went to dahyun house to check up on her,and everyday her condition is getting better and better. 

today, she is finally returning to school. everyone who heard this news have return to joy.

"yah! guys! dahyun has return!" shout a girl.

then all of the students rush towards the main entrance. they finally saw their bright dahyun again.

"dahyun! welcome back!" shout all of the students.

"hi guys! i'm back!" dahyun shout brightly.

"dahyun! wah! finally you come to school!" shout chae as she hug dahyun.

"chill chaeng. we're all very happy that shes back." jeongyeon say.

"hehe. sorry to make all of you worry." dahyun say.

"of course we're all worried. we friends anyway." jihyo say.

"anyway, let's go. class is about to begin." tzuyu say.

they finally parted as their all are on different classes.

on her way to her class, dahyun got stopped by a boy, who's non other than kim taehyung.

"ah, good morning tae." dahyun say with a smile.

"stop smiling. you hate me don't you? then just hit me, slap me, or do what ever you want." tae say.

then dahyun just smile and say, "no, why would i hate you? you are the only person in the world that i love, and i won't hurt the person i love." 

"did't you hear her tae? she still loves you even after what you did to her." chae say.

"where can you find another girlfriend like her? she is one in a million." tzuyu say.

"i know, but..." tae say.

"tae, can you meet me after class? in the rooftop. can you? we need to talk." dahyun say.

"sure." tae say.

then chae, tzuyu, and dahyun just enter their class.

*time skip*

now it's break time, and as promised dahyun and tae meet at the rooftop.

"so, what are you going to say?" tae say.

"tae, i just wanted to straight things out with you. if you have any question then ask me head on. please don't make assumptions." dahyun say in serious tone.

"n-no. i don't have any question." tae say.

"then i have one question for you." dahyun say.

"w-what?" tae say.

"if i say i won't let you go, then what will you do? will you be mine again? or will you insist on leaving me?" dahyun say.

"h-huh? i-i don't know." tae say.

"do you need time? i don't mind if you don't answer me now, you know." dahyun say.

"n-no... it's just that, it';s really rare to see you being so serious. it's kinda, weird." tae say.

"well, i usually hate serious stuff, but now that i thought about it, we need some time for serious talk." dahyun say.

"well, if i can be honest, i still love you. it's true that i'm the one who ask for a break up, but it's not because i don't love you anymore. it's because i don't want to be hurt. i know i'm selfish, and i'm sorry for that." tae say.

"tae, next time, never make assumptions. if you're not sure about something then ask me. i won't lie and will tell you the truth. you can trust me. trust is very crucial in a relationship." dahyun say.

"i know, i won't ever do that again." tae say.

"so? will you be mine again? if you need time to think then tell me." dahyun say. 

"i would love to be with you again. thank you dubu, for forgiving me." tae say.

"no problem. i just want to clear everything up." dahyun say with her usual bright smile.

"ah, actually, i have a question." tae say.

"oh, what's that?" dahyun ask.

"why have you never felt jealous if i'm with another girl? and you also say that you like seing me flirt." tae say.

"pfft, hahahaha! well, actually i don't really mind. because i thought, you are a grown up so you should know what you're doing. i just need to tell you whether your doing is right or wrong, and the rest is up to you. as for the flirting part...well, i just love it when i see you flirt. i don't really like it when you flirt with other girls tho, but my love for you is just much more bigger then the jealousy." dahyun say.

"w-what? you love to see me flirt? what kind of answer is that?" tae say as he blush.

"well, to be honest, you looked very sexy when you flirt, and i love it!" dahyun say.

"ahhh! okay okay! i got it! you are too honest!" tae say as he blushed harder.

"hehe, but i also love the cute tae. this tae right now." dahyun say as she pinched tae's cheeks lightly.

then tae just smile and give dahyun a warm hug and a peck on the cheek.

"dubu, i promise that i will never hurt you again." tae say.

"i know. i will trust you." dahyun say.

after school.

"dahyun, we want to apologize to you for saying that you are a 'gold digger' without even knowing anything about you. and also sorry for hurting you." rm say.

then the other bts members nod and say sorry.

"aw, don't worry. i can't be mad at people for a long time, anyway. in other words i have forgiven all of you." dahyun say with her smile.

"so, are we all friends now?" jhope say.

"of course! so, who's up for a celebration dinner together?" momo say.

"yah, unnie. you are just hungry, right?" tzuyu say in disbelieve.

"hehe, but aren't you hungry too?" momo say.

then all of them laugh happily.

bts and twice finally become one happy gang.

~to be continue~