Leaders Quarrel

Author's pov

a sunny morning woke up the sleeping TWICE. As always, Tzuyu is the first one to be out of bed. She do her morning routine before waking everybody else. The next one to wake up is Jihyo. She took a shower and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for the girls.

"yah! Wake up!" Tzuyu shout as she kicks chaeyoung out of bed.

"yah... You do know that i'm older than you right?" chaeyoung say.

"excuse me, we are in the same year." tzuyu say as she leaves to dahyun's room.

when she got there, she quickly open the curtains that is in dahyun's room. The bright sunlight shine dahyun's face and gladly, that wake her up.

"ah! Tzuyu ah! Close the curtains! It's too bright!" dahyun say while covering her face with a pillow.

"nope. Wake up now!" Tzuyu shout.

then she heads to minari's room. But there she found mina doing yoga.

"uh... What are you doing?" Tzuyu say confused.

"i'm doing yoga. Wanna join me?" mina say.

"n-no thanks." Tzuyu say as she leave mina's room. Then she head to Jihyo's room, but she only find an empty room. Tzuyu was about to go to sana, when she heard Jihyo's phone ringing. Tzuyu took a peek at who's calling, and it seems that the one who call her leader is RM. It's not a call, actually. It's more like a spam. Since she knew Jihyo's password, she unlock her phone and see Jihyo's chat with RM.

________________________________________________________________________________

RM

good night

good night :)

today

04.30 am

Good morning babe~

Helloooooo~

Babe?

Are you awake?

Babe, i was wondering if we could go somewhere today.

Babe, are you there?

:')

Babe~?

________________________________________________________________________________

Tzuyu, who just found out a big secret about their leaders, was really shocked. She quickly put Jihyo's phone back to where it used to be and quickly get out of Jihyo's room. When she did, the others are all already awake.

"yo maknae~ Where have you been?" Jeongyeon say.

"uh... i was looking for jihyo. I didn't know that she's already awake." tzuyu say while taking a glance at jihyo.

"well anyway, let's eat." nayeon say.

"uh... did any of you see my phone?" jihyo ask.

"no." sana say.

"nope." says the others.

"i think i saw it in your room." i say.

"oh, thanks maknae." jihyo say as she went to get her phone.

"hey. Girls, do you think jihyo might...um... be in a relationship?" tzuyu say with low volume.

"pfft!" momo who is drinking, spurt out the water in her mouth.