Silent voice

One day has passed after dahyun and tae broke up. But today, everything will be back to normal! I think.

"Annyeong tzuyu." Says the other twice.

"Oh, annyeong unnies. Where is dahyun unnie?" Tzuyu say.

"Her mother say that she won't come to school today." Jihyo say.

"Sigh... To bad..." Chae say.

"Anyway, yesterday was fun. Thanks for the wild party mina unnie." Chae say.

"Yeah! That was really fun! I can't remember the last time i had so much fun!" Nayeon say.

"What fun?" Jin, who overheard their conversation say.

"Ugh, and here comes the pests." Jeongyeon say.

"Are you talking about us? Or your self?" Jimin say.

"Look who's talking, the dwarf pests." Tzuyu say.

"Scoff*, so, where is your drama queen?" Rm say.

"Drama queen? If you are referring to nayeon, well she's right in front of you." Mina say.

"Yeah, we forgot that all of you are drama queens." Jin say as they walk away.

"Have i mention that i hate all of them?" Sana say.

"Yes. And have i mention that they are all whores? Oops sorry jihyo, your brother is included." Mina say.

"No. But now you sure said it." Momo say.

"No worries mina. I never see him as a brother anyway." Jihyo say.

Then all of them went to class.

*Time skip*

The next day.

In the first year's class.

"Chae, dahyun didn't come again?" Tzuyu say as she enter the class.

"I guess. I can't seem to reach her. I have tried to call her several times, but her phone is always off. Even my texts didn't reach her." Chae say.

"What is happening to her?" Tzuyu say.

"I don't know. Maybe we should ask jihyo unnie at lunch time." Chae say.

"Good idea." Tzuyu say.

*Time skip*

"Jihyo unnie. Dahyun didn't come to school again. Did aunty tell you anything?" Chae ask.

"No. Mrs kim didn't say anything to me. I thought she will come to school today so i didn't ask." Jihyo say.

"Sigh*.... Where is dahyun.... I miss her so much..." Sana say.

On the boys side.

"She didn't come to school again? How weird." Jungkook say.

"As i say, she is very dramatic." Rm say.

"But as dramatic as she is, this is too weird. Something must've happened." Jin say.

"D-did i hurt her that much?" Tae say.

"No. You did the right thing." Rm say.

"Ugh... It's pointless thinking about this." Suga say.

"I agree. Well, let's just forget it. They are none of our business." Jimin say.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After that, a week has passed. But still, no words from dahyun. She still hasn't return to school. And the twice gang started to get really worried.