Be Patient

chaeyoung's pov

after a disastrous day, i finally can take a break from all of the romance thingy. The guys are staying at our dorm since our leader is out for a day to go chase after mina with their stupid plan. Now, the others that are left behind are having a blast at the game station near our dorm. But me and suga stay behind. I kinda wish that i could come with them tho, but sadlyy i have got a lot of unfinished homework. While, suga... as always, he just stay home to have his beauty sleep. 

i actually have a little bit of grudge against him. Why? Well, because once, i have a crush on him. But when i confess, he just put on his usual 'i-don't-care' face and he also say that i'm just wasting his sleep time. I'm really hurt because of that. Now, i don't really like the thing that's called 'love' or 'romance'.

"argh! How am i supposed to solve this equation!!!" i shout in frustration. 

well, unfortunately, the unfinished homework i'm talking about is math. And i am worst at math. i was about to give up when suga suddenly enter my room and sit on the bed. I frowned and ask him to go out, but who can actually tell him what to do? 

"if you don't understand, you could ask me you know." he say.

"oh." i replied.

then the atmosphere became quiet and awkward.

"ugh! You just need to multiple this with this and then just switch this. There! Is it that hard?!" suga yell.

"yah. I didn't ask for your help." i say coldly.

"why are you acting like that? What did i do wrong?!" he shout.

"a lot of things. Now get out." i say.

"ck! it's just wasting time trying to help you!" he shout before he exit my room.

"yeah, just like last time. I'm just wasting your precious time." i mumbled.

Suga's pov

the heck is wrong with her? What did i ever do to her that make her hate me so much?

"arg! Never mind. I'll just sleep." i shout out of frustration.

"unnie! When will you be back to Korea!?" 

i heard chaeyoung shout from her room. I supposed she's calling someone.

"What? The plane got delayed?! Geez! I'm in need of your help right now!"

"i can't ask the others. They are at the game station. I've tried calling them, but they did't pick up." she keeps shouting.

She's so loud.

"another two hours? alright, fine. Have a save trip back." she say, and finally calming down.

I sigh and stood up from the sofa then go up stairs to chaeyoung's room again.

"that's it. I'm helping you." i say.

"yah. Didn't i told you, i don't need your help." she say.

"really? But i can hear you frustratedly shout at your unnie at the phone, asking for help." i say.

"...urgh! Fine! I need help." she say.

then i start to teach her on how to solve the equation. When she is focusing on finishing her homework, i secretly took a glance at her.

have i seen her somewhere before i meet TWICE?

i though she seemed familiar. But where have i seen her?

"hey, chae. The first time we meet is at junior high 2, right?" i suddenly ask.

"huh?" she say, then she turns her head towards me.