Chapter 1

I stand in front of the gods as i linen to them bicker like children waiting to be noticed only to be ignored but my favorite uncle and aunt. Hades and Hestia they continue to argue making me more mad as time passes until I've had it and shout. " WILL YOU SHOUT UP?!" 

Everyone fezzes and look to me in shock. Zeus looks at me in confusion  as it is rare that i raise my voices  at people without good reason. He opens his mouth to speak but before he can I myself begin to speak." I have come to make a request. you do owe me after all.

"What is it that you want Percy?" its weird to think that they used to hate me. So many things have changed as time passed. That includes me.the hatred the gods felt for me same withered away. "MY request is simple and I know you may be against it but it is what I want. I wish... for you to kill me." Gaps fill the room fallowed by objections. "ENOUGH!" Zeus yells as he thous his master bolt on the ground.

Perseus, you know i must know that i have to ask this. Why? Why do you with this on yourself?

"I have nothing to live for. Nothing to fight for so why must  keep fighting? Everyone I loved and cared about betrayed  me. Mom and Paul don't want me around for fear that something will happen to the baby. That was all i had and now that its gone i have nothing to live for. Nothing but pain and misery." No one made a sound.

What happened? I look up to see that it was Hestia who had asked the question. id rather not talk about it. then show us. I look at her in confusion. if you let me i can reach into your memory and see what happened. i hesitate but when i look into her is and saw nothing but worry and love i knew it was OK so i nodded. 

"If you really wish to know then go ahead. I'm not going to stop you." After I say that she places her hand on my head and I start to get dizzy

Flash back

I look down at the box in my hand that holds the ring I plan on giving to Annabeth. It had a gold and emerald band with a nice sized diamond. The inside of the band this I love you wise girl carved into it.

I walk to the lake were one of the camper told me see was and am greeted by the site of a couple making out. For a second I thought it was adorable then at the notice of the girls blonde princess curls I relieved that she was my Annabeth. They pull apart and I see the boy she's kissing is my younger brother Nike. I take a step forward and call out to her hoping it's not true. "Anni?"

She wips her head to me and stairs shocked. "Percy. You aren't supposed to be here."

"Yeah, shouldn't you be of somewhere disappointing people. No one likes you and we would all be happy if you disappeared." I look at the ground and let the tears fall down my face. I look back up and start walking toward them.

I grabbed Annabeth by her hand and starts to smile sadly at her." What are you doing? Let me go you weirdo."

I place the box in her hand and walk back to my cabin. I lay on my bed and start sobbing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter one is finished.

Word count:605