Chapter 3

End flashback

My head felt as though it was ripped in half as I was pulled from my own mind. I look at the ground to find my self kneeling. I refuse to look up at their faces until I heard foot steps coming twords me. I felt a gentle hand left my head a I see Hestia staring with tears in her eyes and a sad smile. "Oh precious I wish I knew how to make this better but I can't. Just know that I am here if you ever need someone.

She gives me a hand and helps me to my feet. It is silent except for a sniffle here and there with Athena's angry mumbles about 'how Annabeth should know better' and 'how she shouldn't have done what she did' . I can't take it anymore so I speak. "Don't pity me. I hate pity. Everything has gotten so hard and it h hurts so much to the point where I can't take it anymore. I have nothing else to keep me pushing forward and I feel like I have the weight of the sky on my shoulders again but this time it's 10 times heavier and it's not physical. It's gotten to the point where you've given up so please just end my suffering. Kill me. "

I feel the wetness of tears run down my face." No." I look up to me the eyes of the man that has spoken and am unsurprised to meet the eyes of Zeus.

"You are tired and hurting that much is obvious. But we refuse to lose a strong man and hero like yourself. We won't kill you but there's something else we can offer." I role my eyes in  irritation. "And what might that be? "

He stands from his throne and stinks to the size of a human before and walking to me followed by some of the other gods. He stands before me with my father by his side. "Become like us. Become a God."

I stare at him i pure disbelief. "You-your joking right. I mean you have to be because anyone would know that I don't want that. I mean if I came to you begging for death why would you offer me an opportunity to  live a life of suffering for eternity." He doesn't speak for a moment before he tries to explain him self." Percy we just want to-"

Before he can finish his sentence I wipe around at the feeling of a unknown presence. I see the three fates standing with hands  intertwined. From the hand of the two on the end a whirlpool of power shot into my chest. On contact I felt nothing but pain. Once the power stopped I fell to my hand and knees gasping for air. I felt....different. Stronger. If felt like a...no...they didn't.

They did.

I stand and face the gods. "What...the
... FUCK?" My fathers face fell and last most of its color. "Percy wait."

"No! I can't believe you did this to me. Ever after what I said." I felt so much anger right now that I can't even speak.

You don't have to believe it was them because it wasn't. I tents at the sound of voice I have never heard before. Slowly turning around I see the face of a man more handsome than any of the Gods I've seen so far. 'Hot damn' was the only thought that crossed my mind.

He was tall with beautiful caramel skin. He had black hair and amazingly beautiful eyes look like stars had inside of them. He wore a black suit with a white button-up underneath and a galaxy colored. "Who are you and what do you want." He chuckled softly before taking a step towards me just as he does that I take a step back. "There's no need to be weary of me. I'm Chaos and I'm merely here to help you." I hear gasp from behind me but ignore them. "Give me one good reason why I should trust you."

"Perseus!" my father  whisper yells from behind

The man loudly laughs. "It's fine I'm not offended in fact I'm quite amused. It's been a long time since some has talked like that to me. I'm the creative universe. It makes sense that you be cautious of me not knowing who I was but do not fret. I come bearing an offer and before you can ask or refuse I want you to become my Champion. Train under me and let me teach you how to become stronger."

He stands quietly with a small reassuring and I can tell he's waiting for my answer." I would love to..." His smile falls." But?" I nod my head. But I want peace. I want to live in quiet and only have to fight if it's necessary. I can't have that if I'm living with the creater of the universe.  I wanted to die before I was given mortality but now that I have to live longer I want a new life new people in a new place."

He nods his head in under standing before speaking." That could be arranged. You could live somewhere new but still train them to me." Im shock at this statement." I-I-I can?" He nodded his head and began to speak.

"Yes I do believe that can be arranged. You could still live here on Earth and I can teach you through your dreams and I will visit you sometimes. That is the most I can do." I could hardly believe it. I would be free. I would love to have my own home and I could do as I please in...

" Where would I go? "

"I believe I can help with that one. " I turned to father and give him a questioning look. "I own some land down in Forks Washington. It's decently sized house and I'd be more than happy to give it to you. But if you do go we're going to need some ground rules." I roll my eyes at this.

"Roll your eyes all you want. You doing this whether you want to or not if you want to live in folks. Rule number one be careful what you do there are vampires and wolves shifters that live there. Rule number two you have to make new friends and talk tomorrow people. You can't let what happened with the other demigods get in the way of  cute trusting people. And for the third rule I don't think you're going to like this one that much."

I shrug my shoulders and looked him in the eyes" I didn't like the other roles but I'm still listening aren't I?" He nods his head from side side-to-side" Fair enough and through third rule. You have to go back to school."

"WHAT? You have to be kidding me. " He shakes his head and gives me a sad smile. "Those are my rules if you want to live in Forks Washington you have to go by Them. Well what do you say?"

"Hasn't the school year already started there? How am I going to get in?" He smiles and gives me a slight shoulder shrug. "We're God's we have our ways."

I think over it for a second before signing in defeat. "All right I'll do it. I'm go to school again and I'll make friends and I'll do what I have to do and I'll follow you stupid rules."

"Good. Here." He sticks his hand out and in his palm is a plane ticket to Forks Washington and two keys, one blue and one silver with a blue rose .

Blue key

Blue rose key

"The blue one is to the house and the rose one is to the training room in the basement underneath the house. You already know what the plane ticket is for so I don't need to explain that." I feel a gentle hand placed on my shoulder and turn my head to the right see chaos looking at me." Perseus it is time for you to leave."

"Wait what do you mean? Like now?"
He nods his head. "I will be leaving as well."  I signed turn my head back to the god. "Well I guess this is farewell for now." Hestia walks up to me and gives me one last good bye hug.

"One more thing before you leave." I look to the person that spoke in am surprised to see that it was Ares. "Yes?"

"What the hell were you domains?" I open my mouth to speak but can't think of an answer. I turn to chaos and motion for him to speak.

"That's simple. He's the God of loyalty, broken hearts, swordsman ship, and the minor god of weapons, weapon making, rain, and demigods. His sacred animals are a wolf and lion." Two? I thought gods only got one."As for his sacred weapon its-" "Wait." I interrupt him before he can finish speaking. "Would it be possible for me to make my own weapons?" Chaos raises his eyebrow acids expecting me to explain. I really shrugged my shoulders and he nods.

"I do believe that was the last question or does someone else had something." No one said anything so he nods."And to answer Ares question, he has to sacred animals because the lion is his real sacred animal but the wolf will be important for him and it represents not himself, but someone that will be important to him in the future." Then I will be talking my leave but before I go...here Percy. He hands me a card with what appears to be a phone number and a little note that says 'trust me you'll need it'. I look up to question him but he's gone.

" I guess this is goodbye for now." I say I walk towards the door. I pat both of my pockets to make sure I have the ticket and keys. Ones I'm sure I have them I reach to pick up my bag from by the boor but a tan hand beats me to it. I look over to see Apollo." I'll give you a ride." I nod my head a was step out of the throne room.