Chapter 7- The Wizard King

It wasn't easy for Klaus and Mimosa to transport nearly ten people back to the capital of the Clover Kingdom. Since Asta and Noelle had to take a lift with Magna in the crazy cyclone, only for him to flee in a 'manly style' the second after landing on the ground and kicking them out, they had to catch a ride with Klaus and Mimosa.

Mimosa offered to allow Asta on her broom, floating through the air with a cheery grin and slight blush on her cheeks. She seemed even more flustered when Asta wrapped his arms around her so he wouldn't fall off, to which she ensured it wasn't weird and that it was an understandable action. Noelle shared a broom with Klaus, not taking her eyes once off of the interactions between her partner and cousin in the distance in the air, glaring waves of daggers at how friendly they acted in one another's presence, and subconsciously squeezing Klaus's sides until his ribs were ready to snap. Such actions nearly caused both of them to crash down into the ground several times already, and wasn't about to cease as Noelle was too focused on Asta to care about anything else.

Yuno offered to carry all of the Seven Deadly Sins with his Wind Magic, but when suggested they all laughed at the gesture. Meliodas was flying with darkness-sprouted wings from his Demonic heritage, Elizabeth sprouted her Goddess wings and flew right next to Meliodas hand-in-hand. Diane manipulated the ground to create a wave of earth to surf across, Merlin simply flew with her natural ability of flight, Escanor travelled on a miniature sun created under his feet, and King carried Ban, Gowther and Hawk in 'Pollen Garden' and transported them next to himself as he flew with everyone else.

From all the unique and fascinating way of travelling, the Magic Knights felt more insecure about their own abilities, and their creativeness in their own magic.

It took a few hours of straight travel, but they eventually arrived at the capital of the Clover Kingdom. The Sins were in awe at the grand scale of the city, rivalling even the size of Liones itself. Elizabeth admired the sight in complete amazement, breath-taken at the scenery and how it all seemed so peaceful, filler with a strong unity of kinship and prosperity.

"WOW! WE MADE IT BACK HERE!" Asta shouted dramatically as they flew into the capital, startling Mimosa slightly to the point that she nearly lost her concentration and caused them to plummet down. Luckily she managed to compose herself in enough tome and let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Shut up Stupidsta! Do you seriously have to screech everything you say?!" Noelle scorned with an irritated glare, only to receive a stubborn huff from the magic-less boy.

"I gotta say, it does seem like a neat place, wonder what kind of ale they have here..." Meliodas muttered out loud, only for Noelle to turn her judgemental glare to him.

"And you! Shut up other-Stupidsta, we don't know if we can trust you yet!" Meliodas had no retort, merely returning the comment with a blank stare of disinterest like he didn't take her seriously for a second, making the youngest Silva child rant in anger randomly.

"I have a quick question. If you knew we were coming, why didn't we become opposed with more of your so-called Magic Knights? Surely they'd send more than five guys..." King pointed out.

"How dare you! You have such audacity to speak lowly about Captain Vangeance?!" Klaus retorted with obvious anger, defending the honour of his Squad Captain.

"DON'T YOU ALSO TALK ABOUT CAPTAIN YAMI LIKE THAT YOU NICELY-DRESSED HANDSOME JERK!!!" Asta included, confusing the Grizzly Sin of Sloth as to whether he was being insulted or complimented.

(HALF AN HOUR LATER...)

Finally securing a landing location just outside the kingdom, the Seven Deadly Sins and Magic Knights began their walk to meet the Wizard King of the Clover Kingdom. To draw less attention, Diane took one of her chicken-matango shrinking pills made by Merlin to don her human sized state, as it would certainly cause riots in the streets for a society not familiar with giants to see her towering over everyone else. They also saw it best to have Escanor revert you his night time state as it didn't seem good to have his almighty prideful personality boasting and scaring the citizens.