Don't forget who's in charge here

Main tags
-Vibrator
-Minor degradation
-Minor BDSM themes
-Daddy kink
-Top Taehyung and bottom JK

Jungkook, the bad boy of the school, loves picking on the nerdy, book obsessed Taehyung...but no one knows that away from prying eyes, its Taehyung who has Jungkook on his knees begging.
NSFW
Porn with a tiny bit of plot? Just a bit of an excuse for dom Taehyung

Short little smutty takeoff oneshot with top Tae and bottom JKTaehyung flipped through the yellowing pages of the Shakespeare book in his hands with his lips pursed and a frown marring his face. He pulled his plush pink bottom lip between his teeth and hummed in contemplation.

He jumped in fright as the book was suddenly smacked out of his hand and was sent skidding across the dirty floor of the cafeteria, eliciting a sigh from his lips. His honey brown eyes flicked up and narrowed when he came face to face with Jeon Jungkook...complete cliché copy of any bad boy you'd find in a fan fiction on Tumblr or something.
Taehyung rolled his eyes, pushing his glasses further up his nose from where they had slipped and began to make a move to retrieve his, probably now ripped, book. He was grabbed by his shoulders and slammed back into a wall roughly forcing a small gasp from Taehyung's lips. Jungkook's eyes fell to his lips, prompting him to pull his own between his teeth and force a glare back onto his face. "Kim, what trash you reading today huh?" He laughs with a sneer before muttering a "Nerd". By now they had drawn a crowd, not that everyone wasn't used to this daily confrontation that occurred, but it was more interesting than the bland meals served by the cafeteria or the even blander conversations between students.

Taehyung shrugged Jungkook's hand from his shoulders and shoved him hard with his own on the way past. He made another attempt at collecting his book but his fingertips had barely brushed the book that was lying on the floor when the sole of a Timberland boot came crushing down onto the spine of it. Jungkook kicked the book away from Taehyung before wiping his no doubt muddy, boots on the otherwise pristine, unwrinkled pages. Taehyung took a sharp inhale of breath before tilting his head to meet the smirking eyes of Jungkook. There was newfound fire in Taehyung's usually warm eyes at seeing his book being destroyed under Jungkook's heavy foot. "Just because you can't read it Jeon, doesn't mean you have the right to destroy it dickhead" Jungkook looks taken aback at Taehyung's outburst, seeming to stutter slightly over his next words before catching himself and reinstating his tough guy act. Jungkook leaves the piece of literature where it was on the ground before turning to Taehyung, taking a step closer to him, his tongue pushing into his cheek and his eyebrow raised. "Did you say something Kim?" He snapped, his eyes daring Taehyung to challenge him. Taehyung laughed before taking a step closer to Jungkook, smirking. "Think about what you do next very carefully baby" Taehyung winked before remaining still, his eyes still focused on Jungkook's. Jungkook visibly swallowed before shoving Taehyung back and turning to his group of friends who stood watching the exchange. "Come on guys, lets go" Jungkook murmured before turning on the heels of his boots and walking away.

After what happened in the cafeteria, Taehyung stuck around for a bit before walking over to the dance studio where he knew no one would be at lunchtime. He pushed open the door to find Jungkook sitting on a table that sat in the far corner of the spacious room, dangling his legs and humming softly to himself. He had his earphones pushed into his ears but yanked them out hurriedly when he saw Taehyung.
Jungkook hopped from the table, walking quickly to where Taehyung was standing with a cold expression marring his features. "T-Tae Tae I'm sorry! Yoongi kept asking why I'd gotten softer with you a-" Jungkook's slur of an explanation was cut off as Taehyung raised his hand to signal the boy to be quiet, instead choosing to turn towards the door and flick the lock shut. When he turned back to Jungkook, the boy was fiddling with his fingers and had his lip pulled between his lip, worrying at it with his teeth. The image was cute, knowing how worried he was. A fond smile crept onto Taehyung's face at the sight of the boy who looked less like the intimidating bad boy that he was supposed to be and more like a small little boy getting ready to be scolded by his parents. The scene was soft, but Taehyung fought to hide his smile as he put a finger under Jungkook's chin, raising it so he could meet the boys wide doe eyes with his own. Jungkook gulped. "What's wrong baby? You were all talk out there, shoving me and stepping all over my book...such a bad boy aren't you?" Taehyung slid his hand down from his chin to his neck where he traced Jungkook's adams apple, sliding his finger up and down.
"Y-yes..." Jungkook whispered softly, a small whimper escaping the boy's lips as Taehyung's finger pressed slightly harder into the side of Jungkook's neck. Taehyung's hand moved slightly so that his fingers were resting on either side of his neck, squeezing the sides slightly, a welcome pressure letting Jungkook know who had the power...reminding Jungkook that it was not him.
"Yes what Jungkook? Don't tell me you've forgotten how you're supposed to act little one." Taehyung's voice was like honey, washing over Jungkook and enveloping him in that rich deep tone.
Jungkook shuddered and gulped at the growing pressure at his throat.
"Y-yes daddy" He stuttered. Taehyung hummed in satisfaction, releasing the boys neck but choosing instead to push him back further on the table and moving between his legs.
"Good boy" He whispers in his ear, running his teeth down his jawline before nuzzling his nose into the boys neck. "You've been a bad boy haven't you little one? Ruining daddy's book, pushing him, being rude...looks like you need a reminder of who's really in charge, right baby?" The words were muttered into Jungkook's ear, deceivingly soft. Jungkook knew he was in trouble, he knew Taehyung wasn't going to let him get away with it when he did it...yet the prospect of a punishment spurred him on, pushed him further. He wanted Taehyung to discipline him and show him who the boss was.
"Jungkook, I asked you a question. Answer it" Taehyung's voice was still eerily calm yet the squeeze on his hip showed that Taehyung had finished messing around.
"Yes daddy, I-Jungkookie's been a b-bad boy..." The words fell from his lips along with a whimper at the harsh hold on his hip growing ever stronger.
Taehyung hummed in contemplation before taking his glasses off and putting them aside on the table. He pushed his jacket off and rolled the sleeves of his shirt up, exposing his strong forearms that made Jungkook's mouth water. Images flashed into his mind of how those arms flex when they choke Jungkook, or how the veins came to the surface when Taehyung gripped the sheets as Jungkook pounded into him. Taehyung was taking his time and it made Jungkook fidget in anticipation. Heat burned in his stomach that he could feel travelling to his groin at the dark look on Taehyung's face.
"Safe word little one?" He asked, face serious. Safety was a priority of Taehyung's, nameably Jungkook's and Jungkook put his faith 100% in Taehyung, trusting him with keeping him safe.
"R-red daddy" He replied immediately, fingers playing with his black shirt as his face flushed bright red.
"And if you want daddy to slow down?" Taehyung had finished rolling his sleeves and now stood between Jungkook's legs, hands running up and down his thighs causing all the thoughts to fly out of Jungkook's mind.
"I-I don-" Jungkook began, stuttering and stumbling over his words as Taehyung's fingertips brushed the inside of his thigh right next to his crotch. The feeling making him flinch and gulp at what was to come...(probably not him after the stunt he pulled in the cafeteria). A pout found its way to Jungkook's lips as the realisation came to him that Taehyung probably wouldn't let him come...or if he did it wouldn't be anytime soon. Taehyung liked to tease, liked to push him to his limits and right to the edge of breaking without pushing him all the way. Taehyung knew his body better than he himself did and he knew exactly where to touch and when to make Jungkook fall apart under his fingertips.
A sharp pinch on the inside of his thigh brought him back down to earth. Taehyung was staring at him with his eyebrows raised.
"Jungkook. What is your word for when you want me to slow down? Answer me now or I stop and you go back to class with a hard on that daddy's not going to touch until you remember what your words are." He snapped, his hand gripping his thigh hard, the hard look still in his eyes.
"Y-yellow daddy! Yellow!" He shouted as he grabbed Taehyung's legs, pulling him back into him.
Taehyung let a laugh escape his lips before leaning down to lick the shell of Jungkook's ear, whispering softly. "That desperate for daddy to touch you, little bun?"
Jungkook nodded quickly, reaching for Taehyung to pull him down to his lips.
"Ah ah ah bun, not so fast. Daddy's in control not you, remember?" A whine escaped the boys lips at this as a pout graced his plush pink lips.
He just wanted Taehyung to sooth the burning ache inside him, sooth his growing need to be touched.