Hell hath no fury like a boyfriend bored

Dating a demon was exhausting; the explosive temper and the insatiable sex drive was a pain in the ass after a while, but Jungkook loved to put the little trickster in his place and force him to be good for him.
The fight just made the submission all the more satisfying. 

TW: rough sex, choking, spanking, light dom/sub tones
-Demon Taehyung and human Jungkook
-Top Jungkook, bottom Taehyung

"Honestly Taehyung, I am 'this' close to losing it with you, stop fucking burning me!" Jungkook snapped, slapping his boyfriend's hand off of his thigh and scowling as he winced at the sight of the red handprint forming on his skin.

Taehyung still hadn't managed to control his demonic 'quirks' since he's been with Jungkook; in hell he never had to. He'd never had to control his body heat around other demons and he'd never had to watch out for things like his sharp canines or his tail that acted like a whip when he was excited.

Sadly, with Jungkook, he had to make sure he was careful, which is something he'd never been good at. He'd always aired more on the side of recklessness as opposed to caution. Perhaps it was the demon blood coursing through his veins or perhaps it was just a Taehyung thing...Jungkook couldn't tell, both were feasible enough.

It still hadn't clicked that in the human world, he couldn't just walk around with his tail swishing in the wind or his horns completely out; it definitely wouldn't end well for anyone involved.

The young demon sighed and pouted, his bottom lip sticking out as he blinked innocently at his angry boyfriend.

"But Jungkookie...I can't help it! You know I'm not used to having to be careful! It's not my fault you humans are so...fragile and judgey" He whined, grimacing slightly in disgust as his tail swished gracefully behind him.

Jungkook simply rolled his eyes and shoved Taehyung away from him. "Yeah, well you need to start Taehyung, I don't know how to keep explaining away all these burns and bite marks, plus they fucking hurt so cut it the fuck out." He scowled again before turning his attention back to his laptop, trying to ignore the intense burning feeling that was prickling up his leg. Why he thought dating a demon was a good idea he'd never know.

He should have known that doing work with Taehyung around was never going to be productive for him, the demon couldn't go five minutes without the younger boy's attention being on him and if he was bored? Yeah there was no chance of Jungkook getting anything done unless his to-do list consisted of exclusively Taehyung himself.

"Come on, you know you love me..." Taehyung trailed off, grinning widely and exposing his little fangs that were poking past his bottom lip. Jungkook sighed, the demon was too cute for his own good, it was clear that he had Jungkook wrapped around his little finger no matter how vehemently Jungkook tried to deny it.

"Yeah whatever, just learn to control yourself Tae, I'm fed up of having to remind you to hide your fangs and tail in public and I'm fucking tired of you fucking burning me you fucking hellspawn!" He snapped, tapping away aggressively at his keyboard, eyebrows furrowed.

A pout found its way to Taehyung's plump lips at the sight of his boyfriend turning his attention away from him once again, refusing to give him the affection he desperately craved.

Taehyung loved annoying his boyfriend, it was almost too easy to frustrate the younger boy...and so, so fun...except when it didn't yield the results he wanted - which was Jungkook's undivided attentiveness.

He really thought that his plan would get Jungkook's attention (or at least get him to snap, maybe pin him down and use him to fuck away his frustration...but no one had to know that part) and it did...for all of five seconds before he was turning away again.