No one loves me like you do

Hybrid bunny koo wakes up in the middle of the night on his heat...his boyfriend's always there to give him a helping hand and take care of the little bun though.
-daddy kink
-sub bottom JK

Jungkook woke up in a cold sweat, his body aching all over and a burning heat in the pit of his stomach. He could feet wetness staining the front of his underwear as he let out a tiny whimper, the feeling of the fabric sliding over his cock too much for him to bear.

"D-daddy..." He whined, gently shaking the boy next to him in an attempt to wake him up. Taehyung groaned, rubbing his eyes as he was shaken awake.

"What's wrong bun?" He mumbled sleepily, a lazy yawn leaving his lips as he snuggled his cheek into the soft fabric of their duvet, completely oblivious to the boy that was now rutting his hips against the covers in his desperation. Jungkook felt little pins and needles shooting through his body, little zaps of desire that made him crave the attention of the man lying next to him.

"H-hurts daddy-" He whined, chewing his plump pink bottom lip between his teeth, trying to hide the embarrassing noises of desperation spilling from his mouth. He didn't know what was happening, all he felt was heat and all he wanted way his daddy to make it all better.

Taehyung sat up slowly, gazing at the flushed, sweaty bunny in front of him before his eyes shone in recognition. "Are you on your heat, bun?" He whispered quietly, eyes zoning in on the wet patch on the front of his boxers and the desperate rocking of his hips. Jungkook whined, turning to Taehyung, eyes glossy and expression dazed. "Daddy, make it better- make bun all better..." He whispered, lip sticking out in a cute pout as he fiddled with the bottom hem of the baggy shirt Taehyung had slipped over his body before he fell asleep, little ears twitching atop his head. God he was cute.

Taehyung gently shushed the boy, pulling him to sit atop his lap so he was facing him, the proximity already making Jungkook feel a bit better. He rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder, affectionately nuzzling his face into his neck, breathing in the strong scent of his cologne and the smell of his freshly washed hair, the familiarity of the smells wrapping him in a little blanket of safety.

Taehyung gently ran his hand over Jungkook's back, holding the boy close to him as he whispered softly in his ear. It's okay bun, daddy's here. Daddy'll make you feel better okay, baby?"

Taehyung's strong hands trailed down Jungkook's sides coming to rest firmly on the boys waist as he gently rocked backwards and forwards on Taehyung's lap, subtly but not subtly enough that Taehyung didn't catch it.

"Trying to get off on my thigh little one?" He murmured, hands slipping lower again to squeeze the plush ass of the boy on his lap, eliciting a small whine from his lips. Jungkook's grinding was now more pronounced and obvious as he rubbed his clothed cock on Taehyung's thigh chasing the friction he was starting to desperately crave.

"Such a good boy for daddy, bun. Using daddy to make yourself feel all better, hm?" He whispered fondly as one of his hands began slipping his shirt up, eventually pulling it over his head and ears gently, exposing his strong muscular torso.
The younger boy shivered as the cold air hit his naked torso, leaning closer to Taehyung, seeking the warmth his body was radiating, still rubbing himself off on the olders thigh.

Taehyung sat back and watched the little hybrid take what he needed from him, his face screwed up in pleasure and his hands fisted in the fabric of the shirt Taehyung wore to bed as he rode his thigh. He was a vision with his red lips, his fluffy-sleep mussed hair and the sheen of sweat covering the entirety of his well-built body. God Taehyung was lucky.

A single fingertip began trailing its way over Jungkook's chest lightly, stopping to trace over one of his nipples, hardened from the chilly, crisp air floating in from the open window of the bedroom.